Princess of Wands

Major Tom

Kiama kindly provided me a photo which I have turned into the Princess of Wands card for Major Tom's Tarot. You can see it at: http://majortomstarot.0catch.com/

If you haven't already - be sure to check out Tarotbear as Temperance on the 2nd page of major arcana cards.

I'm always grateful for constructive criticism. }>

Could someone please sign my guestbook? :'(

Thirteen

Wow. Kiama makes a perfect Princess of Wands! Love it. And I like the fiery color of the mountains behind her.

RedheadGoddess

Looking good Kiama :D

Kiama

YEAH! I'm A TAROT CARD! *Kiama dances around, grinning* I'M A SEXY TAROT CARD AT THAT! *Kiama dances around more!

Thank, Major! :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :*

hey, if any of you wanna see me looking really REALLY pretty, check out my profile. I'm insanely pleased about that photo, cuz I hardly ever take good photos.

Kiama

tarotbear

WOW!! Is that Kiama's real hair? I'm jealous!

Kiama

Tarotbear: You're about the 100th person to ask that. Yes, my hair is 100% real... Colour and all. Except for the crinkly bit... That was done by leaving my hair to dry in a plait....

Thanks!

Kiama

Major Tom

Quote:Kiama (22 Nov, 2001 07:37):
hey, if any of you wanna see me looking really REALLY pretty, check out my profile. I'm insanely pleased about that photo, cuz I hardly ever take good photos.

Kiama

Kisses for you too! :* Thanks very much for the photos you sent me via snail mail.

I'd like to point out that Kiama sent me several photos - some with her comments written on the back - so that I could be absolutely sure which she preferred. :D

In the end - I used a photo she didn't think I would use. :D :D :D Sorry sweet heart, I only used the photo I thought fit best for the Princess of Wands. :D But then, I thought all your photos looked georgous...

Tarotbear sent me a lot of photos and left the choices to me. :) Thanks very much Tarotbear! Who is the man in the 8 of cups studies? It's certainly not you. }> Chances are very good we'll see Tarotbear on another card...

tarotbear

Yes, Major Tom, the man in all the photo studies IS me! Really! (In case folks are wondering, I sent Major Tom enough pix to cover a battleship- for the Temperance, 5 and 8 of Cups cards).

Talisman

At the risk of being repititous --

Wow!

Uncanny. Kiama looks exactly like I've always imagined her to look. (Owe her an email.) How often can that happen?

Like Thirteen, love the way her firey hair and the firey mountains play together.

Another great card for a fascinating deck, Major Tom. (And yes, I owe you an email too. Soon, soon . . .)

Talisman