Prophetic dream

mythos

Although my dreams are always vivid, colourful and full of meaning ... have to tease it out, I had my first ever prophetic dream last night. I was in a local shop and found a Charlie Chaplinesque black bowler hat and thought ... Oh, I must have that. I bought it, and wore it throughout the rest of the dream.

This morning, I took my elderly Mum shopping. We went into a $2 shop, and there was the hat, in exactly the spot, and surrounded by the same things. It wasn't $2 .. but $9.95. Hardly a fortune, but I didn't have a cracker. At almost 54, I did the 'Please, please, please Ma, can I have it, can I huh! Huh!?" thing. I am wearing it as I type.

Okay, so one would prefer one's first prophetic dream to prophesy world peace and have it happen ... but, a really cool bowler will (and does) do me just fine hehehehe!

How strange!

mythos

mingbop

that's lovely pet ...and world peace would be a wee bit scary and leave you thinking you could walk on water !!!!

wizzle

I really really like your dream and it's subsequent reality.

I dreamt about waking up in Martha Stewart's front yard. I hope that comes true.

May you dream of more hats and find them. Bring money to the store the next time, though. Can't have mum paying for all those hats.

Enjoy your hat. It looks great on you.

Moonbow

Well of course you 'had' to have the hat!

Hey, start off small.... baby steps... world peace is a big task and responsiblity for your first prophetic dream. :)

Grigori

wizzle said:
I dreamt about waking up in Martha Stewart's front yard. I hope that comes true.

Help yourself to a couple bowler hats next time you go shopping. If your lucky you'll end up waking up in the bunk above Martha :D Much nicer than her front yard... all that steel and spiky fences :p (Is she out yet? Surely she must be...)

mythos

mingbop said:
that's lovely pet ...and world peace would be a wee bit scary and leave you thinking you could walk on water !!!!

No need to worry about the walking on water thing ... I've come close to drowning in lakes, river, oceans all over the planet ... and in my own ... er ... bull****, not to mention my very human frailties. I don't think a prophetic dream that resulted in world peace would create anything more than an almight YAY! and a burst of back-packing to heaps of places I can't go to now because we don't have world peace ... see nothing altruistic there at all :laugh: ... well, a lot, but if the ego grew too large, I'd get an oversize head, and I couldn't wear my bowler ... now there is reason enough to forgo a guru-god/dess complex :joke:

mythos