Queen of Cups rx

wilde11

I have an ex who has something of mine and he said he would send it to me but hasn't. I asked why he hasn't, and pulled three cards. The first two made sense and described how he was feeling. The last card was Queen of Cups rx. My ex is male. I'm not sure if that represents me, what he thinks of me, someone else, a shade of his own personality, or maybe advice for me...

What would you say? Because I have seen this card to mean manipulation, so perhaps he thinks I have been manipulative? But I absolutely was not intending to be that way so I am very confused. Please help!

willowfox

***Queen Cups Rx suggests he's feeling unfriendly and thus being unhelpful.

Thirteen

Because I have seen this card to mean manipulation, so perhaps he thinks I have been manipulative? But I absolutely was not intending to be that way so I am very confused. Please help!
I'm confused. Why do you seem to be reading the Queen/Cups rx as "he feels you're manipulating him" rather than "he did it to manipulate you"? I mean, it doesn't matter that the Queen/Cups is female--she's not standing for a female, she's standing for why he didn't do what he said he was going to do. Yes?

Queen/Cups is a very generous person who thinks of others and wants to make them feel good--and knows how to do that. So rx is that energy blocked. It's selfish, and the person wants to make themselves feel good, not the other person.

wilde11

Thank you Willowfox, that definitely sounds true.

Thirteen, I'm not sure why I interpreted it that way. I think I feel guilty for asserting myself in this breakup and not accepting less than what I think I deserve. But when you say that it is him being manipulative, it makes perfect sense, because I think he is keeping it so he can give it to me in person. Its also one last power over me... Much thanks!

PAMUYA

I understand why you interpreted they way you did. The cards represent energy, it could point to a certain sex, but everyone has bits and pieces of all the cards in them. You saw a female on the card and thought it had to be you. The queen of cups reversed can be revengful and unkind, so your ex is doing this on purpose, feelng spiteful.

ana luisa

Sometimes the Queen of cups Rx shows for people who tend to be a bit hysterical or overdramatic about small things. Also, who use emotional blackmail (a "dark" use of emotions)