Queen of Cups Stalking Me

iAmRiotEyes

Whether it be in my daily draws, in my random messages that I need to hear right now, etc whatever reading I do the Queen of Cups comes up. I fan out the cards and choose them randomly so it's not the deck spitting out the same card.

I'm not the Queen and I'm not sure whether this card is referring to someone I know or what. I'm not even sure I know someone like the Queen of Cups! And ideas?

SagiChar

Hi there iAmRiotEyes!

I'm curious...are you trying to develop your psychic abilities?

danieljuk

think its a message about clairvoyant and intuitive experiences, like SagiChar said. Have a look if some very funny coincidences are going on in your life as well as that card appearing!

Also it might be a message to trust your intuition more. What you feel about something is totally right!

PAMUYA

Whether it be in my daily draws, in my random messages that I need to hear right now, etc whatever reading I do the Queen of Cups comes up. I fan out the cards and choose them randomly so it's not the deck spitting out the same card.

I'm not the Queen and I'm not sure whether this card is referring to someone I know or what. I'm not even sure I know someone like the Queen of Cups! And ideas?

Do you read tarot? Where do you think your intuition comes from? We all have bits and pieces of all the Queens in us. None of us are just one queen or one of any card. Do a reading about the Queen. Pull out the queen of cups card, and ask your deck why am I pulling this card in every reading? Why are you pulling this card?, the possibilites are endless.