Queen of Wands as his intentions - totally confused!

Tiggy-cat

Hi all. In a reading Queen of Wands came up as his intentions towards me and I'm fairly confused by it in this context. I feel like I have a fairly good understanding of what the Queen embodies, (sexyness, confidence, creativity, strength, assertiveness, competitiveness), but would this mean HE wants to embody those qualities in relation to me, or he sees ME as being that Queen of Wands and he intends to embrace that in me?

I actually could see HIM being represented to a T by this queen, though I can also absolutely see me as the Queen here (as I relate to him anyway), and I've read that she relates to women born between Dec. 4-10, which I'm square in the middle of.

So in this context I'm totally confused as to what this would likely mean, and I'd love some people's opinions?

Tiggy-cat

Yowza! I just read Warriorfair's thread about Sex and the Courts and I'd love to think he sees ME as the Queen of Wands ;). But again, he could definitely embody that, although he is male. What the heck?!

rwcarter

Hi all. In a reading Queen of Wands came up as his intentions towards me and I'm fairly confused by it in this context.
Don't understand what the card is trying to tell you? Go back to the question and/or card position, in this case, "What are his intentions towards me?" aka what does he intend to do with/to me?

I tend to see the QW as being the life of the party. When she enters a room all eyes turn toward her. Something about her makes you want to gravitate toward her even if you don't like her. While it's possible that he wants to turn you into the QW, I doubt that's it as I tend to think of QW types being born, not made.

So I think his intentions for you are to give him the kind of adulation and admiration that the QW would get. He wants to check you off on his list of people who adore him.

Rodney

warriorofair

Yowza! I just read Warriorfair's thread about Sex and the Courts and I'd love to think he sees ME as the Queen of Wands ;). But again, he could definitely embody that, although he is male. What the heck?!

I'm flattered you used my post as reference ehehehe ^.^
But I've had queen of wands come up as purely sexual intentions. The guy wanted to hit it and quit it in my case. Hope it's better for you. If it comes up with the hanged man or anything else that is usually interpreted as sexual I'd be cautious.

Tiggy-cat

Don't understand what the card is trying to tell you? Go back to the question and/or card position, in this case, "What are his intentions towards me?" aka what does he intend to do with/to me?

I tend to see the QW as being the life of the party. When she enters a room all eyes turn toward her. Something about her makes you want to gravitate toward her even if you don't like her. While it's possible that he wants to turn you into the QW, I doubt that's it as I tend to think of QW types being born, not made.

So I think his intentions for you are to give him the kind of adulation and admiration that the QW would get. He wants to check you off on his list of people who adore him.

Rodney

Ah... I hate to say it, but in this case, that could make perfect sense. If it means that, then he intends to make me swoon and worship at his feet. Beyond that, who knows, but that notion has actually been reinforced by other cards in other readings about him. Thank you very much for your input!

Tiggy-cat

I'm flattered you used my post as reference ehehehe ^.^
But I've had queen of wands come up as purely sexual intentions. The guy wanted to hit it and quit it in my case. Hope it's better for you. If it comes up with the hanged man or anything else that is usually interpreted as sexual I'd be cautious.

Hmm, thank you! No Hanged Man in this reading (never thought of that as sex, but what a delightfully literal meaning :-0) or anything else that suggests sex to me, but I'll keep that in mind for other readings.