question about a recent reading..

kristopher28

Hi, I am new to this forum and of recent times I have been learning about tarot. I have had a reading before but it was a recent one that I had through a text messaging service that left me a little puzzled. I thought she was very good, very accurate and precise, though it was one thing she said to me. She said The next woman I meet and become romantically involved with, I will have a chance to settle down with and build a life with. After a few more questions regarding this comment she said that she sees that i will have a chance to spend the rest of my life with her and that what happens with her ahead will be up to me. If there is anybody out there who has anything to say I would appreciate it. I guess my question is, what do you think she means by 'chance'? Can she not see further than that? Is it an opportunity I will have or is it what I will make of that relationship? thankyou..

The crowned one

Self-will/free will, it is yours, almost every relationship has a chance of being the one that leads to settling down. Effort in and mutual love and trust can lead to a life of happiness, but that is to you for at least 50% of the relationship. The cards show the potential based on your past.

Welcome to the site by the way...I think we are breaking rules here too ;)

willowfox

She means that there is an excellent opportunity to settle down with the next woman that you meet but it is entirely down to you whether you make a success of it or not. That is where the word 'chance' comes in.

Kenny

Things only work if you put the effort into it. The cards show the likely outcome from what happened and what is happening.

So if you want to settle down with the next person that comes your way then don't assume it will happen--you do have to put in the work.

I'm sure more people would come and say the same things as that have already been said. :)

Grizabella

So is your question that you wonder why she didn't get more specific about who this person is to be or where you'll meet them? Tarot isn't a real precise thing. I'd interpret what she said to mean just what she said-----that you'll meet her when you least expect it and in a place you didn't expect to meet someone.

frelkins

kristopher, i'm so reminded of what papageno here said recently in a serious jest: the tarot are "weird greeting cards from the kooky middle ages."

the reader doesn't "see" -- it is you who see, you who do, you who make the choice based on the emotional information. you always have free will -- the tarot has revealed some options you may not have considered but in the end it's all about how you choose to act! :)

Heavensent

I agree with what everyone said already. Also, with Tarot things aren't set in stone. People change their minds, conditions change, and feelings change. It very well may happen but as someone else said you have to put in the work. We are humans and spirit connects through us and while connecting somethings may get fuzzy and misinterpreted or interpreted correctly. The feeling today may change tomorrow. All of this to say, there is a good chance but nothing except spirit and the Almighty power of the universe is 100% accurate. This is just my opinion.

kristopher28

Thankyou to everyone here that has replied. Obviously I'm still learning and you have all been very helpful. I will continue to search the forum and in the future i'll come up with something better to ask. thanks.

Kenny

kristopher28 said:
I will continue to search the forum and in the future i'll come up with something better to ask. thanks.
The best question to ask is that which is in your heart (or that you are unsure of).

Anyway, enjoy!