Question.

kayless

So, the situation is explained there
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=110662&page=3

Since this spread was using too many cards, I've done another one, with only 5 cards.

I've took out 5 other cards.

Here they are.

1. Slowing Down (The Knight of Rainbows)
2. The Creator (The King of Fire)
3. Friendliness (2 of Water)
4. Travelling (8 of Fire)
5. Possibilities (2 of Fire)

The spread.
1. The issue
2. Internal influence that you are unable to see
3. External influence that of which you are aware
4. What is needed for resolution
5. Resolution, the understanding.

My own personal meaning, I dont know know but this reading seems positive becaues we have the friendliness card here and it talks about friendship. Possibilities is also a positive card.

THE MEANINGS OF THE CARDS
Slowing Down : http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=78108
The Creator : http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=75968
Friendliness : http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=76675
Travelling : http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=76288
Possibilities : http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=76125

misskatie

kayless said:
So, the situation is explained there
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=110662&page=3

Since this spread was using too many cards, I've done another one, with only 5 cards.

I've took out 5 other cards.

Here they are.

1. Slowing Down (The Knight of Rainbows)
2. The Creator (The King of Fire)
3. Friendliness (2 of Water)
4. Travelling (8 of Fire)
5. Possibilities (2 of Fire)

The spread.
1. The issue
2. Internal influence that you are unable to see
3. External influence that of which you are aware
4. What is needed for resolution
5. Resolution, the understanding.

My own personal meaning, I dont know know but this reading seems positive becaues we have the friendliness card here and it talks about friendship. Possibilities is also a positive card.

Hi, can you give me your interps for each card and then I will try to help you. :)

EDIT...Actually I'm sorry but I am NOT familiar with this deck at all so I won't be able to help...BUT if you still give your individual meanings for each card someone I am sure can help.

kayless

misskatie said:
Hi, can you give me your interps for each card and then I will try to help you. :)

Okay, obviously, I am not slowing down, I should be waiting for them to reply back to me and try to accpet that its going to take time.

For the Creator, I REALLY don't know. But I know that this card is about creating things and it was saying that the real creator was creating for others and not for himself, he was creating to be able to share something that doesn't necessarely belong to him.

Friendliness, obviously, it's about friendships so I am aware taht this situation is related to friendship and I want to be freinds with this people again so that might mean that Im being friendly with them in order to have them back with me again.

Travelling is about being open-minded...It's also about "enjoy the journey, not only the destination.) This might mean that if I want to have a super good friendship with these people, I should enjoy every step along the way to this, because it's something that will take form little by little.

Possibilities, it's a positive card, I don't know what it could mean in this situation here. That I have many possibilities with them and that I should be able to recognize them and see them?

The only cards that really speak to me in this reading is travelling, slowing down and friendliness.

Cat*

Disclaimer: I'm using the "RWS deck in my head" which may or may not translate to the Osho Zen which I assume you used again, and which I'm not familiar with at all. So please take my take on the cards with the necessary grain of salt. You'll know better than I if those two decks have anything in common.

kayless said:
1. The issue - Slowing Down (The Knight of Rainbows)
2. Internal influence that you are unable to see - The Creator (The King of Fire)
3. External influence that of which you are aware - Friendliness (2 of Water)
4. What is needed for resolution - Travelling (8 of Fire)
5. Resolution, the understanding - Possibilities (2 of Fire)
Well, all the fire, and especially the King (position 1) and 8 of Fire (position 4) scream "impatience" at me.

1. You are right, the current issue is your impatience, which is underlined by your doing another spread on the same question without any time for developments taking place. You're not slowing down - but you probably should.

2. Impatience is also the internal influence you seem to be somewhat aware of but you don't act on that awareness, yet. Also, you created the current situation, both with your earlier behavior and with the message you sent. The King of Fire (Wands) often turns up as a rather pushy person for me, so maybe you need to check your ideas of what they "should" do in your opinion? I also think that this card might point to your active creation of a new opportunity for contact with them, which ultimately seems to be a step into the right direction.

3. Friendliness to me are the people who are helping you here with the interpretations and/or giving advice beyond the cards. It could also refer to your wish for the friendship of th people you asked about.

4. What is needed reads to me as overcoming your impatience (which would be a sort of internal travelling, right?).

5. So, if you manage to let the matter rest for a while, if you manage to give the people in question some time to digest your message and to decide what they want to do about it, then there will be new possibilities. Right now, I don't think anyone of them has decided anything yet, just as you haven't really decided to stop pushing the issue and to accept the boundary that is there at the moment. Which also would mean not doing any more spreads on the matter.

Does that help? :)

kayless

First off, no, I didn't do a thousand readings about this issue. the reason why I did another spread is because the people who replied back to me told me taht I had used too many cards! I'm taking my tarot seriously and for one issue, I don't ask him the same question, I wait for at least a month to re-ask the same question about the same issue.

But that's why I re-did another spread. I have this tarot zen since two weeks (a little bit more) and the spread I used that was described in the book was apparently too complicated (I didn't know which one to use)so they suggested me to do a spread that was more simple, so I did one with only 5 cards. That's what I did. Otherwise, I wouldn't have done another spread about it. ;)

I didn't sent them a thousand messages (my friends) I had to send them a message to apologize to them. Otherwise, they would never know that I wanted to resolve the situation lol ! Plus it was my fault (like you said, I caused the situation), so I had to apologize..the contrary wouldn't have made sense. lol.

I did push the situation a week ago, because I was emotionally involved, and my emotions were really strong but now I wouldn't say that it's what I am doing, currently, I am letting go of it. I am just living my life on the moment and we'll see what happens ,there's nothing I can do about this situation anymore, i've done what I had to do, I have no control over it anymore. The reading sounds like it was describing the past week, mostly. I was thinking about this situation a lot when I apologized to them a week ago because my emotions were really strong and I cried a lot when I wrote that letter to them. And YES, I was aware that I needed more patience and to let go so that's what I am doing since today, today I feel more relax about it all, no stress, no worries, I'm in a "we'll see what happens" mood. I returned back to the "zen" mode.

I know that they have read what I had to say (that's good because I didn't know if they did) they'll probably contact me when they'll have decided what they want to do.

I do have a strong personality but I wouldn't say that I am a pushy person or that I try to control others or anything like that, I accept well others and situations the way they are actually. I can cry or be upset about it a lot, but after a few days, I always go "I'll live with it, because I have no choice and I'll work on the things I have control over". Mostly concentrating on myself and my personal goals and projects.

I do meditation as well when I feel that I lack of "back-off" on a situation. Mostly waht I'd do is cry about the situation and to allow myself to feel pain because I have the right to. and then, when it's done, I meditate for about 10 minutes and then I feel better and I feel that I have back-off on the situation, I don't feel so emotionally involved anymore. I wait, with hope, I know that anything can happen in this life as soon as you learn to be detached and to let go of things. And if doesn't turn my way, I know it's ONLY for the better. It's always been that way, so I am very trustful of this life. Whatever happens, I react this way now.

So that's my "remedy" everytime I feel upset and I am proud of myself becaues it made me realize that I AM much more stronger than what I thought. When I do that, I don't concentrate my entire days on an issue that I have no control over anymore. I accept it and live with it, I put it in a corner of my head until it gets resolved by itself and I do things that I like instead. (and I am VERY proud of myself for being able to do that, that's a huge step that I've done in the past months and over the years, little by ltitle, I am getting better at this.) Plus,I realized that I am much more stronger than what I thought because I am dealing with my issues this way on my own, without anybody to rely onto. And I am doing it very well to my own surprise. It teaches me to be more tempered as well. I am very proud of that.

I don't think they "should" do something,personally, whatever they decide to do, I'll just have to live with it so I am just "waiting" for them tell me honestly what they want to do.

thank you again , your reading is right, it described the past week. ;)