Rainring Issues (no author involvement)

94stranger

This thread is intended exclusively for use by users of the Rainring cards. The creators of the cards will not participate. We will just look in from time to time on what's going on. If we think there are issues being raised that deserve a wider audience, we will incorporate material from this thread in posts elsewhere.

Rainring users: it's your space. Over to you!

94stranger

no continuation

We are involved in a campaign to try and make Rainring more accessible. We need to hear from people who might have begun with some level of interest, but not felt able to continue using the cards, because...
If you have had problems along these lines, please tell us... don't assume automatically that YOU are at fault. It may just as well be US.

94stranger

Latest

I suppose I'm asking for trouble, but I can't help wanting to see if there are yet any people ready to come out of the woodwork and dialogue (not with me!) about Rainring.

GenoviaJ

I found the cards incredibly interesting and took a keen interest in them.
As a matter of fact the readings were great.

The difficulty I had was getting overwhelmed with the chart,language- chakras and layers of interpretation. But it makes sense to have it that way because humans are layered that way. If anything threw me off it was the layout- over complicated to read and understanding the seemingly complex layouts.

The cards are simple and easy to comprehend. I believe with time I could really get into the cards. The only thing that held me up from "impulse" buying them was payment options - the cost not being in USD and not being sure of shipping cost. I didn't check Amazon or any place else that may have had other payment options and different shipping cost from a US distributor.