Reading about moving

Xrysalida

Hi there!
So I m into this relationship, we live together but things are not good so my partner needs to find another place to move, it has been months now that he doesn't take any action and today after a fight I made him call to an estate agent, so we are waiting for news.

my exact question was:
How will X's moving procedure go?

Nicoletta ceccoli tarot, no rx's, with EDs :)

Justice - 5 of cups + 10 of pentacles (where pulled together, so I read them as one) - 9 of swords --> clarifier: 5 of swords
I draw a clarifier for 9 of swords becaused this is where I got stucked

I see Justice representing the step to do "the right thing", to bring order, I also see Justice as the agent involved.
5 of cups + 10 of pents, I see it as not finding what he wants? 10 of pents usually shows up as something not compatible, or as family/house problems
9 of swords, I understand that this could be a difficult procedure for him too, but what does this mean? We have been in a bullying give and take betwen so could it mean that he will take no action and stay in sadness and intimidation?
The reading looks so passive and saad..

Any insights would be much help! :)

Barleywine

This seems fairly straight-forward. Justice is you "laying the law down;" 5 of Cups and 10 of Pentacles together suggest you reaching the end of your rope with the status quo; 9 of Swords would seem to perpetuate the unpleasantness. I don't use clarifiers, but 5 of Swords looks like more of the same. It's not called "Defeat" for nothing.

Since this looks relentlessly dismal, I decided to run a quint to see if it adds anything helpful to the equation. I'm assuming Justice is XI in this deck if it's RWS-based (correct me if I'm wrong and I'll edit this), so - discounting the clarifier - the sum comes to 35, which reduces most simply to 8, Strength/Fortitude. It looks like advice for you to remain firm in coping with the 9 of Swords rather than an indication of movement on his part. Adding the clarifier produces 4, the Emperor, which could be empowering him to stay where he is. Your "Strength" needs to confront his "Emperor" and "trump" it.

Xrysalida

This seems fairly straight-forward. Justice is you "laying the law down;" 5 of Cups and 10 of Pentacles together suggest you reaching the end of your rope with the status quo; 9 of Swords would seem to perpetuate the unpleasantness. I don't use clarifiers, but 5 of Swords looks like more of the same. It's not called "Defeat" for nothing.
I m a Libra too so Justice could point me too, interesting to see 5 of cups and 10 of pents as the end of status quo, do you see 10 of pents the status quo?

Since this looks relentlessly dismal, I decided to run a quint to see if it adds anything helpful to the equation. I'm assuming Justice is XI in this deck if it's RWS-based (correct me if I'm wrong and I'll edit this), so - discounting the clarifier - the sum comes to 35, which reduces most simply to 8, Strength/Fortitude. It looks like advice for you to remain firm in coping with the 9 of Swords rather than an indication of movement on his part. Adding the clarifier produces 4, the Emperor, which could be empowering him to stay where he is. Your "Strength" needs to confront his "Emperor" and "trump" it.
I forgot about the Quint! Thank you for the reminder,
In this deck Justice is VIII, so it would be 32 and with the clarifier 37
So Hierophant and Wheel, this too opposite I think, the Hierophant usually is more passive and roots where he sits, also my partner is Taurus, the Wheel could "leaving it to luck".

But on your post, do you mean that it could be an advice to deal the 9 of swords than the actual action in moving?

Barleywine

I m a Libra too so Justice could point me too, interesting to see 5 of cups and 10 of pents as the end of status quo, do you see 10 of pents the status quo?

The 5 of Cups implies trying to separate the "good" from the "bad" and salvage what's left, and the 10 of Pentacles suggests the end of a cycle of entrenched inactivity. The focus seems to be on upending the status quo.

I forgot about the Quint! Thank you for the reminder,
In this deck Justice is VIII, so it would be 32 and with the clarifier 37
So Hierophant and Wheel, this too opposite I think, the Hierophant usually is more passive and roots where he sits, also my partner is Taurus, the Wheel could "leaving it to luck".

But on your post, do you mean that it could be an advice to deal the 9 of swords than the actual action in moving?

The idea I had was that the quint would possibly counter the anxiety surrounding the consequences of trying to force a move. The Hierophant is rather settled and uneventful, so it looks like he's going nowhere fast, while the Wheel is inconclusive as to which way it might turn. Perhaps the advice is for the Taurean Hierophant to "put his shoulder to the Wheel" and move things along in the right direction. Justice at the other end needs to remain implacable about no back-sliding.

Xrysalida

The 5 of Cups implies trying to separate the "good" from the "bad" and salvage what's left, and the 10 of Pentacles suggests the end of a cycle of entrenched inactivity. The focus seems to be on upending the status quo.
Makes sense as you describe it, because mydeck has non traditional images I don't think of them,
The idea I had was that the quint would possibly counter the anxiety surrounding the consequences of trying to force a move. The Hierophant is rather settled and uneventful, so it looks like he's going nowhere fast, while the Wheel is inconclusive as to which way it might turn. Perhaps the advice is for the Taurean Hierophant to "put his shoulder to the Wheel" and move things along in the right direction. Justice at the other end needs to remain implacable about no back-sliding.
We can see the multicharacter of tarot, in both ways it makes sense!
I also believe he will act this way, this is his way....and I need to "step my foot" to keep him in action.
Thank you for your input and clarifications!