Reading for my cousin. R W deck.

velvet moon

I'd be interested in some opinions in a reading I recently did for my cousin, she asked about a guy who she believes was once in love with her, they were co workers at her old job at which time he was seeing someone but they stll occasionally move in the same social circles (but not all that often I should mention). She is now in a relationship herself but still has feelings for him.
(I normally read with a different deck and no reversals but whenever I use my RW deck
i feel like the rx are relevant strongly)
Series of questions with three card answers.

Q 1) What does x feel for y in the present?
High priestess - Queen of wands rx - 9 of pentacles rx

There seems to be a theme here. High priestess is always tricky to read as feelings but that's the point; I've come to see her as representing feelings that are very much there in the subtle world but not manifest in the physical or conscious mind. Rx Queen of wands + 9 pents is saying he feels basically irrelevent and unnoticed and uneeded by her. Also had the thought about 9 pents being about her quitting her job like he's judging her for being unemployed at the moment?

Q 2) Is he still attracted to her?

Ace of swords rx - ace of wands -knight of wands.
It's a case of 'out of sight out of mind' there's no interaction therefore no stimulation of an attraction that otherwise IS there but he simply isn't thinking about it or her much.

Q 3) given the chance, would his feelings for her return? - If she were to be more 'present' aka attend more parties and events that she knows he will be at etc ?

6 of cups - empress rx - death Rx.

So with 6 o/ cups I'd say the connection and chemistry is definately not lost but w empress and death rx this indicates a 'changed' dynamic? I mean she is dating so perhaps he'd just assume friendship or perhaps he's simply moved on. Of course as they were not togeyher before the 'change' could be moving on to a relationship but I think that'd be more upright death?

Q 4) does he think about pursuing her at all?

8 of pentacles, 7 of wands, the moon.
I think he thinks it's too much work and too much of an uphill struggle (8 pents 7 wands) but he does think about it(moon) but will unlikely act on anything it's just a night time fantasy if anything .