Reading smoke & flames ?

littlestar

Does anyone here read smoke and flames?

I was talking with a friend before who reads with this form of divination and finds it to be quite accuate?

Anyone else had experiences with this?

SunChariot

I tried a number of times to read a candle flame. Actually it worked pretty well. I used it just for yes and no answers thought. I would ask the question and just watch the flame and see how it was moving. If it bobbed up and down, I took that as a yes answer, like someone nodding their heads. If it moved from side to side I took it as a no, as in someone shaking their head. It did seem to work.

I would love to try and read smoke, I really must try that next time I have some incense going. I am sure you could see something in the shapes it forms that would have sense and meaning.

Babs

littlestar

Hi Sunchariot - i find smoke and flame readings quite interesting although i havent tried them personally myself - just came to me when i was talking with a friend the other day who is deeply into this sort of stuff.

If i remember correctly with reading smoke i think she said burn the incense, take a deep breath in, blow out your breath directly to the center of the smoke - if the smokes moves to the right it's a yes, if it moves to the left it's a no and if it shoots upward then there's no answer at this time.

SunChariot

I find any reading method fascinating. It just show the multitude of ways that the universe can communicate with us. And how it communicates and what it has to say always fascinate me.

I have been into reading with my Crystals bigtime lately. I just got the Crystal Wisdom kit recently and I so love it. :heart:

Thanks for the info on smoke reading, I will now have to try that one day. :grin:

Babs

littlestar

SunChariot said:
I find any reading method fascinating. It just show the multitude of ways that the universe can communicate with us. And how it communicates and what it has to say always fascinate me.

I have been into reading with my Crystals bigtime lately. I just got the Crystal Wisdom kit recently and I so love it. :heart:

Thanks for the info on smoke reading, I will now have to try that one day. :grin:

Babs

I am only new to all this but i sure am having a wonderful time with it. It's certainly fascinating!

Crystals sound wonderful. Do you do Pendulum Dowsing?

Pao

SunChariot said:
I tried a number of times to read a candle flame. Actually it worked pretty well. I used it just for yes and no answers thought. I would ask the question and just watch the flame and see how it was moving. If it bobbed up and down, I took that as a yes answer, like someone nodding their heads. If it moved from side to side I took it as a no, as in someone shaking their head. It did seem to work.

Babs

ah! i have done the same :D i love doing that actually. I've known a few people that read the cigar smoke that the client smoked. they were going to teach me but I never did learn it afterall. i wonder how accurate it is.