Religious/Spiritual Guidance Spread

MusicalPisces

Hello everyone :)
So for the past year or so, I've really been struggling with what I believe in. I know I believe in a God, but I just don't know about the details of it...It's been on my heart for a really long time now and I was wondering if anyone knew any spreads that could...not tell me what I should believe in, but help give me some guidance as to what direction I am/need to be going in? I'd really appreciate it.

digi162

Maybe not a spread, but perhaps key questions could help you reach an understanding?

I'd say find a basic use spread. For example, I use this spread I learned years ago - http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=52785 which is pretty basic in handling questions and provides enough information.

I've tried asking these questions before and gotten some amazing answers that really had my mind churning for days trying to understand them. So if anything, rather than telling you, I think these questions would help start up a conversation in your head on the results. Although I've never really consulted with anyone before on trying these, so I imagine some people would probably say not to ask your cards these questions xDDD

-What is the meaning of life?
-What is God?
-How should I treat others as to best help them?

Depending what you get answer wise, you could do more elaborate readings on a topic you want to look at. Or perhaps some key information in here will lead you to something. Unfortunately I don't know any spreads to help your situation other than just what questions you might try framing into a reading.

The Celtic Seeker

Meaning of life

I would strongly suggest that you do not read a spread for yourself here. I feel you need to consult a reader who will bring their intuition and wisdom to light your path, and let them choose the appropriate spread.

The Celtic Seeker
'There is no death, we are always safe'

KMilliron

MusicalPisces said:
Hello everyone :)
So for the past year or so, I've really been struggling with what I believe in. I know I believe in a God, but I just don't know about the details of it...It's been on my heart for a really long time now and I was wondering if anyone knew any spreads that could...not tell me what I should believe in, but help give me some guidance as to what direction I am/need to be going in? I'd really appreciate it.
I think conversations with opinionated closed minded people, as well as conversations with open and like minded people are what helps me best define my ideas.

Then of course experience is the best teacher.

Try this? Threw it down just now

****5****6*7***
**2*1*3**8*9***
****4***10*11***

1 My present thought process and experiences
2 How my past influences my beliefs
3 How the future will influence my beliefs
4 Internal influences
5 External influences
6/7 My thoughts on good/ evil
8/9 My thoughts on the purpose of the group/individual
10/11 My thoughts on life now/life after

Hope that works. I may try it myself actually.

MusicalPisces

The Celtic Seeker said:
I would strongly suggest that you do not read a spread for yourself here. I feel you need to consult a reader who will bring their intuition and wisdom to light your path, and let them choose the appropriate spread.

That's interesting...I never thought about it. I don't really know anyone else who reads tarot though, sadly :( Do people on here do readings for other people? Or do you have to be a subscriber to do that?

KMilliron said:
Try this? Threw it down just now

****5****6*7***
**2*1*3**8*9***
****4***10*11***

1 My present thought process and experiences
2 How my past influences my beliefs
3 How the future will influence my beliefs
4 Internal influences
5 External influences
6/7 My thoughts on good/ evil
8/9 My thoughts on the purpose of the group/individual
10/11 My thoughts on life now/life after

Hope that works. I may try it myself actually.

I'll think I'll def try this KMilliron! Thank you very much :) I'll let you know how it goes. But I'd also love for someone else to do a reading for me as well. Getting someone else's insight on it would probably be helpful...