Remedial Spread (or: How to get Desired Outcome)

Sobekneferu

Hi everyone, I just came up with this while considering a problem. This spread is for a situation where you have a desired outcome and want to know how to get there.

It goes this way:

xSx

The Significator should represent your desired outcome. For example, you might use a III of Cups for success at something or a VI of Pentacles for being given money.

1) What's wrong: What influences or actions are keeping the desired outcome from occurring or are otherwise hindering it.
2) What's right: What influences or actions are helping.
3) What must be done: the course of action or behavior needed to achieve the outcome desired.

Sobekneferu

Remedial Spead #2. (This is best for when you get a card in a reading that you are unhappy with.)

I'm not certain how to chart this... basically, you take your "bad" card, set it upright. Then, you draw 2 cards and lay them both -across- this card, so that the two other cards completely cover and bar the first. This is how you overcome the problem. (For our purposes, we will assume there are no reversals on the crossing cards -- just read them as if they were regular.)

I just tried this myself, I after I'd had a reading that warned I was in a position of a reversed II of Swords, which I read as Fear. My remedial cards were The Sun and IX of Pentacles, which I took together to mean "relax."