renew the contact?

wind

I have this friend with whom we stopped communicating. Lately I have been thinking of communicating again, like writing him an email.

I asked the cards if this was a good idea, to try to establish the bond again.

I got:
7 of swords
8 of cups
Justice

This was unclear, so I pulled one more card and it was 9 of pentacles.
I used Celtic tarot.

I don't think that contacting him is a good idea...it seems that he left this behind (8 of cups) and is withdrawn (7 of swords).
We stopped communicating because of some wrong that he did...maybe Justice is about that? I am not sure what it is saying - that the wrong is still there or maybe that it could be resolved and forgiven?

In fact I have tried to establish the connection before but he was ignoring my calls...now it has been a year and I miss him, so I was thinking to let the past be the past and just move on, invite him to just forget about all what happened.

Then what is Justice telling me?

And what about 9 of pentacles? That I would be happy on my own?
Are this cards telling me to let go and be happy without him, to keep in mind that in fact it is him who should also make some steps?

thank you for your thoughts,
love
wind

Aladdin

Hello Wind.
Well we are now in the Justice month time of Libra. For what this could be worth to you, try again, if your offer of recontact is rejected this time then at least the nine of pentacles suggests you will be comfortable with this and have the grounded ability to accept the possible finality of this situation.
Best luck to you.

willowfox

"7 of swords, 8 of cups, Justice

This was unclear, so I pulled one more card and it was 9 of pentacles."

You are feeling alone and would like to make contact but Justice is telling you to think real careful about this situation because the 8 cups is telling you to leave the past behind and move on to something else, to forget this guy.

9 pents sums it all up for you, stay as you are then you will be happy, you don't need this person back in your life.

wind

Thank you both...I decided not to contact this person, I think I don't need this now. A moment of nostalgia passed:)