Replacement Tarot

Dizzybliss

Hello all
I was given a deck of tarot not to long ago they are a previously loved deck and for some reason two cards are missing the king of pentacles and the ace of pentacles I was wondering how I can I go about getting replacement to these cards because I really like the energy of the deck and don't want to get a new on. The deck is the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck.

Thank you for your help.

Blessed be,

nejigurlmimi

on the top of this section of the forum there is a lost and found singles bar where you can see if someone has extra cards from that deck(the ones you need) and will happily give it to you.

Dizzybliss

Thank you! I will look into it.

Sulis

You could also contact US Games customer service and ask them for replacement cards.

Dizzybliss

Thank you, i will look into that too.

I just sent them a message, and hope to hear from hem soon.

hippiewitchie

I've not had luck with USG answering an email request for a replacement card. If you don't hear back, give 'em a call.

Grizabella

Isn't it the publisher who would have the spare cards? I don't know if the retail places would have them.

dare2

Grizabella - US Games is the publisher.

Grizabella

LOL I'm such a dunderhead sometimes. Well, maybe I should have said "creator of the deck". Maybe that's just done when it's small-time publishing of decks, though. The creator of the Hanson-Roberts may not have any copies, so forget my comments altogether. :p Back to the suggestion of nejigurlmimi.

moonmorgan

If all else fails, and it really is the 'feel' of the deck you love, you could buy a new deck just for the two cards you need, and use the rest of the deck for craft projects or post on the singles thread to give away