reversals

jhnodoubt

does anyone read reversals in this deck? I've been against it in this particular deck but then i just used a past present future spread and i got 1. troublshooter. right side up. 2.growth reversed. and 3. heartbreak reversed. any thoughts?

Alissa

jh, You know I use reversals for most of my readings, but with these cards, I haven't used them. (Yet?)

I don't know if it's due to the fact that I'm new to the deck and wanting to get to know it better before I throw reversals in or what.

But, if I had to guess for your throw...

There's a problem that you're addressing, is the Troubleshooter, I'm thinking. You see an issue that requires your immediate attention.

Growth, and Heartbreak, reversed, suggest that the current state of this trouble is stopping some form of growth (could be personal growth, or career growth, dont know).

The possibility of heartbreak presents itself as a possible future, but I think this is more like a mirage... the reversal here almost seems to show what you may project (inward energy=reversed) as an expected outcome. So you may expect some hurt to be coming from this issue at hand, but you may be wrong in projecting that expectation. If that makes sense....

Tricky deck... and I'm glad you posted about reversals! I'll be looking forward to others' thoughts too.