ROC June - AnemoneRosie and theFeeLion

Fortuna

AnemoneRosie and theFeeLion's Thread

Schedule:
June 18 (Sunday): Complete readings
June 25 (Sunday): Complete feedbacks

Please let me know in the June Notification Thread when you and your partner have completed the reading and feedback.

--

June's Suggested Spread:

For June, let's find out more about ourselves by using Glass Owl's The Secret Agent Spread.

The Secret Agent Spread (4) by Glass Owl

4-----------3
-------------
------2-----
-------------
--1---------

1. My Cover
What persona or mask am I wearing around others?

2. Compromised
What removes the mask or "blows my cover?"

3. On The Run
What drives me to keep going or helps me during times of crisis?

4. Changing Identities
Who am I really?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

AnemoneRosie

Hello theFeeLion,
is there anything that I should know before I go about your reading?
Looking forward to it!

theFeeLion

Hey AnemoneRosie :)
Not that I can think of... oh maybe just don't be surprised if the reading goes a little dark or heavy. I've had a bit of a crap weekend so it may influence the reading.
If it's OK, it may take me a little longer than I normally I would to do your reading sorry. I'm just having a few issues at home at the moment.
:heart: Fee

AnemoneRosie

Home issues happens sometimes; I understand that.
I tend to do readings fairly early anyway, so I'm used to waiting.

theFeeLion

Hey lovely :)

I hope you've had a good week :) Sorry I haven't been able to get to this earlier. Things are looking up now so I thought I would be a good time to do your reading :)

I'm using my Froud Faeries Oracle for this.
Ooo there's a lot of magic flowing through these cards for you! :D

To start off with you had three jumpers (I think the faeries were a bit excited to get back into doing readings lol).

Laiste, Moon's Daughter - G. Hobyah - Himself
You may have some light thrown on some fears that need to be gently confronted. This light will help you to discover the truth about which of these fears are real and which are imagined. Pay attention to your heart, know that you are protected and keep an eye out for some prophetic dreams.

1. My Cover
Ta'Om the Poet
Your cover is somewhat dual natured. You may look straight faced and contemplative but soon that youthful spirit and mischievousness shines through. You show a curiosity along with an outpouring of ideas, particularly creative speaking or writing.

2. Compromised
The Faun
Your generous spirit flows through you washing way your cover. I feel like your cover isn't really cover at all. You naturally let the magic of life flow through you and grow within you.

3. On The Run
The Maiden Rx
You know when to put your big girl pants on and play adult. You know how to have hope and see how you can grow from the experience.

4. Changing Identities
Who am I really?
Arval Parrot Rx
You're a quite person. You know how to communicate yet you would rather choose to do so more sparingly than you normally need to. I feel like you have a quite wisdom that sometimes gets overlooked by people that don't know you so well.

I hope that resonates for you!
Faerie blessings

AnemoneRosie

Reading for theFeeLion

So, I've decided to use the Mystical Kipper for your reading today. I'm sorry that it took me so long to get to this. Sometimes your week suddenly becomes much busier than you'd anticipated!

Kipper cards are based on people and personas so this deck seemed to me to be quite well-adapted to this spread.

1. My Cover ~ Meetings

Given that this card is about spending time with others, often doing a structured activity, your cover seems to be primarily about being that which you are asked to be. In a way this makes you a sort of social chameleon as you adapt yourself to the requirements not only of the situation or social activity. However, it goes further than that as you're likely to be someone who adapts their whole self to whatever the other person is asking of you. While you may not intend to betray your values (say, by trying to blend in with social conservatives while you're more socially liberal) that remains a risk in always trying to seek out that sort of compromise.

2. Compromised ~ False Person

There are two different directions in this card. The first is that your challenge is that when someone else is equally flexible in their self-structure, this dynamic then feeds off each other. The question then becomes: when neither of you are being genuine, who are you meeting with, really, and what value does it hold?

The second is that, because you're so socially adaptable, that being on your own risks throwing you into a form of not quite an identity crisis, but into a place where you start to question who you are, really. An easy example (although this is perhaps not likely to ring true to you) is that you're a dog person when the need arises, but alone you questions whether or not dogs are for you. Perhaps you're more drawn to cats, or to reptiles, but don't get the chance to explore those other options as instead you find yourself repeatedly asking "why do I like dogs when others are around?" So while choice of companion animal is an example, there is likely to be an area of your life where a similar sentiment occurs rather frequently.

3. On The Run ~ A Journey

This card almost speaks for itself. What keeps you going is the journey, or the process. In that sense you don't need much motivation to keep going. Because you're so adaptable you have a tendency to simply become swept up in the events and then whatever happens will happen, regardless of your feelings about it. However, please be aware that you do indeed have feelings. It may be that they seem to be hidden, or difficult to get in touch with. And yet they too help to keep you going even while they remain somewhat out of reach. So please don't be surprised if they turn up, or if they appear to not be what you'd thought they were.

4. Changing Identities ~ A Change
Who am I really?

While you are someone who is adaptable and flexible, you're also someone who has their own set of ideas and values. You have a sense (even if it's vague) of what you'd enjoy and of what you'd like to be doing. This may require an exploration or an expedition in order to develop more fully. You appear to be someone who is really a maverick who goes off on their own to the beat of their own drum. This quite likely feeds in to your desire to be a social chameleon - because you don't always want to have to represent yourself as someone who is so far off the beaten path. However, the more true to yourself that you can be, the more that you're become able to draw others in who are more like you.

These cards speak of a time of transition. You've started out in one place and circumstances have caused not only a re-evaluation, but a total shift as well. This takes you from the epitome of social acceptance through a process not only of self-discovery, but of growing self-confidence as you become more accustomed to being your true self without apology. Then, once you've gained some mastery over that, you're likely to draw out more people who are not only more like you, but also look up to you as they go through their own, similar, process of self-discovery and self-acceptance.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

AnemoneRosie

Feedback for theFeeLion

Hey lovely :)

I hope you've had a good week :) Sorry I haven't been able to get to this earlier. Things are looking up now so I thought I would be a good time to do your reading :)

I'm using my Froud Faeries Oracle for this.
Ooo there's a lot of magic flowing through these cards for you! :D

To start off with you had three jumpers (I think the faeries were a bit excited to get back into doing readings lol).

Funnily, I used to have this deck. I gave it away over a decade ago. I think that we'd get along better now. Maybe that's what all the jumping and high energy was about. Also, I went to a book sale on Sunday and found the Pressed Fairy book (by the same author) for a dollar. So maybe there are more fairies than usual in my life these days.

Laiste, Moon's Daughter - G. Hobyah - Himself
You may have some light thrown on some fears that need to be gently confronted. This light will help you to discover the truth about which of these fears are real and which are imagined. Pay attention to your heart, know that you are protected and keep an eye out for some prophetic dreams.

I feel like I'm in the process of this confrontation. The trouble seems to be in remembering that I'm protected. Instead, I lose sight of that and then get scared, which is a process that repeats itself multiple times daily. It's exhausting! My dreams are definitely not prophetic as of late, though. The last one involved me eating a sardine. I'm sure it was yummy, but I've not been feeling the need to eat them as a result.

1. My Cover
Ta'Om the Poet
Your cover is somewhat dual natured. You may look straight faced and contemplative but soon that youthful spirit and mischievousness shines through. You show a curiosity along with an outpouring of ideas, particularly creative speaking or writing.

Yes. I'm quite full of dualities this way. I'm definitely curious, eager, and a strong writer as well as speaker. While I don't consider myself creative I am aware that I think differently than most people. Many people call this creativity, I think. However, it's so innate to who I am that I don't see it.

2. Compromised
The Faun
Your generous spirit flows through you washing way your cover. I feel like your cover isn't really cover at all. You naturally let the magic of life flow through you and grow within you.

I try to be genuine, which I guess means that it all happens naturally, in due course and on it's own time.

3. On The Run
The Maiden Rx
You know when to put your big girl pants on and play adult. You know how to have hope and see how you can grow from the experience.

Being an adult is very important to me, despite the fact that I rarely find it to be something that I can sustain for any length of time. Once the challenge has ended so does my need to be a grown up. While I can find how to grow from the experience, however, I wouldn't say that that's the same as hope.

4. Changing Identities
Who am I really?
Arval Parrot Rx
You're a quite person. You know how to communicate yet you would rather choose to do so more sparingly than you normally need to. I feel like you have a quite wisdom that sometimes gets overlooked by people that don't know you so well.

I hope that resonates for you!
Faerie blessings

Yes. I am quiet, and I sometimes get overshadowed as a result. However, I'd rather have people assume that I'm a fool rather than see myself open myself and confirm myself as one to them. Instead, usually they give themselves away first.

Thanks for reading for me!

theFeeLion

So, I've decided to use the Mystical Kipper for your reading today. I'm sorry that it took me so long to get to this. Sometimes your week suddenly becomes much busier than you'd anticipated!

I totally understand :)

Kipper cards are based on people and personas so this deck seemed to me to be quite well-adapted to this spread.

1. My Cover ~ Meetings

Given that this card is about spending time with others, often doing a structured activity, your cover seems to be primarily about being that which you are asked to be. In a way this makes you a sort of social chameleon as you adapt yourself to the requirements not only of the situation or social activity. However, it goes further than that as you're likely to be someone who adapts their whole self to whatever the other person is asking of you. While you may not intend to betray your values (say, by trying to blend in with social conservatives while you're more socially liberal) that remains a risk in always trying to seek out that sort of compromise.

Yes you hit the mark with this! I have always been a bit of a social butterfly so learned pretty quickly how to adapt to whatever social situations I find myself in. I try to stay true to who I am but I think you have shined a light on on an important factor for me which is speaking up without fear when the need arises. I think too often I won't express my whole opinion as I want to be friends with everyone and don't like getting into arguments especially if I feel I don't know enough to back up my argument. I think maybe that's part of the reason why I like to play devil's advocate sometimes, so I can use that as an excuse to get my message across without it affecting me.

2. Compromised ~ False Person

There are two different directions in this card. The first is that your challenge is that when someone else is equally flexible in their self-structure, this dynamic then feeds off each other. The question then becomes: when neither of you are being genuine, who are you meeting with, really, and what value does it hold?

This is a very good point you make, and something I'll have to keep in mind going forward..

The second is that, because you're so socially adaptable, that being on your own risks throwing you into a form of not quite an identity crisis, but into a place where you start to question who you are, really. An easy example (although this is perhaps not likely to ring true to you) is that you're a dog person when the need arises, but alone you questions whether or not dogs are for you. Perhaps you're more drawn to cats, or to reptiles, but don't get the chance to explore those other options as instead you find yourself repeatedly asking "why do I like dogs when others are around?" So while choice of companion animal is an example, there is likely to be an area of your life where a similar sentiment occurs rather frequently.

I guess this is something I have had to deal with since November. I lost my job and have had a very hard time finding a new one, so I have spent a lot of time at home by myself. I've used the opportunity to get to know myself better but it's still a work in progress.

3. On The Run ~ A Journey

This card almost speaks for itself. What keeps you going is the journey, or the process. In that sense you don't need much motivation to keep going. Because you're so adaptable you have a tendency to simply become swept up in the events and then whatever happens will happen, regardless of your feelings about it. However, please be aware that you do indeed have feelings. It may be that they seem to be hidden, or difficult to get in touch with. And yet they too help to keep you going even while they remain somewhat out of reach. So please don't be surprised if they turn up, or if they appear to not be what you'd thought they were.

I've always been a big believer of the journey rather than the destination being the most important part of anything.
I will definitely keep in mind the feelings part as something to remember.

4. Changing Identities ~ A Change
Who am I really?

While you are someone who is adaptable and flexible, you're also someone who has their own set of ideas and values. You have a sense (even if it's vague) of what you'd enjoy and of what you'd like to be doing. This may require an exploration or an expedition in order to develop more fully. You appear to be someone who is really a maverick who goes off on their own to the beat of their own drum. This quite likely feeds in to your desire to be a social chameleon - because you don't always want to have to represent yourself as someone who is so far off the beaten path. However, the more true to yourself that you can be, the more that you're become able to draw others in who are more like you.

I really do need to remember to voice my opinions more, particularly the ones that run counter to what the other people think. It's something I tend to do after a few drinks but not stone cold sober. I kind of live by the saying 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it', but it's more like if I don't agree I won't come right out and say no, I'll keep quite instead, so it's hard for me to break out of that habit.

These cards speak of a time of transition. You've started out in one place and circumstances have caused not only a re-evaluation, but a total shift as well. This takes you from the epitome of social acceptance through a process not only of self-discovery, but of growing self-confidence as you become more accustomed to being your true self without apology. Then, once you've gained some mastery over that, you're likely to draw out more people who are not only more like you, but also look up to you as they go through their own, similar, process of self-discovery and self-acceptance.

It's funny you talk of a transition period. Lately I have been getting Death and other change cards showing up a lot in my readings! It's not normally a card I see much of tbh. I think you've really hit the mark here. It'll take some time to become more comfortable with being truer to myself and my views but I've taken that first step on the journey ;)

Thanks heaps for the reading! :D [emoji813]

AnemoneRosie

You're welcome for the reading! I'm glad that it resonated with you :)