rose quartz + ?

LadyofDreams

Ive got a cold. :(

I hurt my chest coughing, and it hurts when I breathe so ive been using rose quartz and selenite for the pain. I tried just rose quartz, which was ok, and I tried just selenite which was ok, then I used them together and its amazing. The pain almost disappears.

Anyway, I dropped the selenite and it shattered. Completely. I cant get any more until next thursday, by which time I wont need it. So, does anyone know what else might work?

~lady~

WhiteRaven

LadyofDreams said:
Ive got a cold. :(

I hurt my chest coughing, and it hurts when I breathe so ive been using rose quartz and selenite for the pain. I tried just rose quartz, which was ok, and I tried just selenite which was ok, then I used them together and its amazing. The pain almost disappears.

Anyway, I dropped the selenite and it shattered. Completely. I cant get any more until next thursday, by which time I wont need it. So, does anyone know what else might work?

~lady~

Turquoise aids circulation, lungs and respiratory system.

Red Emma

Rose quartz, then add herbs

One thing we've learned in this house about colds and resperatory infections is that a couple of herbal things work wonders.

1) Put a pan of water on the stove, then add a few drops of both mint and rosemary oils. We stand over the stove and breathe the steam for 3 1/2 minutes at a time three times a day. It clears the breathing passages right up.

2) Take echinacea, and golden seal about three times a day. The label on the bottles will tell you how much and when.

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH GOLDEN SEAL. I use it more as a knock-out punch when a cold first settles in. Don't take it for more than two or three days at a time.

Also, with all herbs, if you are taking prescription medication, let your doctor know about the herbs. It's a good idea to make sure the herbs don't have a reaction with other medicines.

Best wishes