Rudolph Steiner ~ Pictorial Key To The Tarot Book

Elven

I was in the bookshop today and came across a first edition (??) Pictorial Key to The Tarot, but its a Rudolph Steiner book :confused: Nicer in print than the Eden Gray tarot book, and looks as if the black and white 'pictures' of the cards of the RWS deck are a little different - the lines have a different consistency - thick and thin - Im not sure they just didnt look the same.

I could take my E.G copy down and compare it - but I was just wondering is there anything 'special' about this book - is it collectable? Or did I just not ever realize this Tarot book by a Rudolph Steiner book :p ... or have I got this completely wrong! (which is always a possibility Ive got the title mixed up with something else)

Blessings
Elven x

jmd

Rudolf Steiner Press is a publisher that principally publishes books and lectures BY Rudolf Steiner and anthroposophists, but not exclusively so. The RSPress (NOT Rudolf Steiner) also publishes various reprints of earlier texts, including a few on Tarot.

I would suspect a publication date of 1970s or later.

Elven

Thankyou jmd! :)

It was only $4.00 - and its a great little book - nice printing and in good condition - I think I'll get it - I havent seen one before - and you're right, if I remembe,r it's about 1970 printing. I like the way the meanings are set out, very clear, and the type is nice and big.

Thankyou :D
Blessings
Elven x