RWS second study group...symbols only?

Ophiel

Phoenix was gracious enough to inform me that she intends to focus mostly on the divinatory meanings on the RWS cards. My interest is more along the lines of the symbolism and esoteric meanings themselves and am wondering if a second group could be formed, to better serve both needs without trying to mix too much up in one group.

Feedback?

jmd

I'm with you on this one - but it needn't be looked at as a 'second' study group. The threads which deal with discussions on the cards' symbols can be indicated in the thread headings, those which deal with other aspects likewise.

But instead of talking around it, let's begin!

Phoenix

I have sent a PM to Ohpiel...and I am a boy, by the way.

Ophiel

I do most humbly apologize, Phoenix, for the gender confusion. I knew a female online who used the same name and just didn't think.

Actually, I kind of wish I had been a woman this time, with all those great goddess decks in print!

Trogon

Ophiel said:
Actually, I kind of wish I had been a woman this time, with all those great goddess decks in print!

Ophiel... I don't see a problem here. Don't let your being a man stand in the way of your acquiring and appreciating what a Goddess deck has to offer. I picked up the Goddess Tarot a while back and think it's great. I've been getting very good readings with it...

chryseis

Phoenix,

I understand you are interested in the Sacred Meaning of the Symbols, Perhaps I can help you with it.

Let's use one picture and see what we get. I Guide person into the DivineRealm and have for 40 years. The symbols witnessed have a Sacred meaning and I have ask the DivineBeings the meanings.

I think Waite entered the DivineRealm.

Also, you can enter into the Temple for Tarot in the DivineRealm for study.

Chryseis

re-pete-a

chryseis,some of your ideas are interesting,it would be appreciated if you would expose some of your suggestions here for others to digest
________
EXPERT INSURANCE

chryseis

Divine Life

Hi Pete,

Check out my web site for further education and get back to me <<link removed by moderator, use clickable word 'Website' in frame of post>>.

But Tarot is a contact between your Spirit and the person's Spirit you are reading for. The Spiritual language is Sacred Symbolism and you will be shown in your head material symbols, but they have a new meaning that applies to the person's spirit. For instance, if you see a rock - the symbol for one's Spirit or DivineRealm Spirits such as the Family of God Members - most persons can Access through Visualization. The Family of God consists of God the Father and His Earth’s Assigned Celestial Son/Christ Son; God the Mother and Her Earth’s Assigned Celestial Daughter/Chryseis Daughter.

Blood - Divine Realm Access or Divine Life
Water - Access to Divine Truth from the Divine Feminine - the Chryseis Daughter.
Rain - Divine Truth from the Divine Realm
Sun - the Light of God
Moon - Access to the Chryseis Daughter or God the Mother
Thunder - change
Lightening - Omnipresence of the Family of God
Etc.

Get back to me with questions