Seek help from Pro Numerologists

NeXoRiouS

Recently I've gotten interested in numerology again. This time I'm rather stuck on Essence.

Surprisingly, the Essence chart is very accurate and helps me gauge what's going to happen.

However, a problem arise. As I'm a chinese who lives in Singapore, it's common for people to have more than just First Name, Middle Name and Last Name. Take for example, Samuel Lim Wee Meng, Joshua Yip Ka Wai. Samuel and Joshua are names people tend to call them. Lim and Yip are chinese surnames. Wee Meng and Ka Wai are their chinese names.

I also know a burmese by the name of Thel Myo Su. In this case, her surname is not Thel. In fact, the whole name must not be separated.

How do I apply western numerology on asian names?

Hope someone can reply this post. Thank you.

Vilyariel

Hi,
I'm not a pro numerologist, barely a beginner...however, i have two entirely different full names. All i can think to do would be to calculate the numbers of each name separately. these would provide two separate insights. then, add your first names together, surnames, etc, and then that will give you yet another angle.

what do others think of this method?

watchman291273

Hi NeXoRiouS,

I haven't heard of the case before but, why don't you try to use a column for every name written on the birth certificate? It's not clear to me if they all are on it from what you describe... Then see if the result makes sense.

NeXoRiouS

Thanks for the help. Thanks watchman291273. I always want to do that and try to make comparison with the person whether it might signify something. Somehow I believe each will resemble some parts of their lives.