seeking what should i do with my life spread.

Azarial

The situation is I am almost 28 years old and I have no idea what to do with my life. I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful boys, but I just feel like there must be more to life than just this. I feel like I should know what I want to do with my life by now, or at least have some kind of idea. But I do know that there has to be more to life than just this. I need more out of life. So I am searching for a "What should I do with my life spread. "

~Azarial~

memries

I think we all have goals in our life and dreams to follow. Everyday is a journey into a new adventure.
You meet new people and you share stories with people and you are guided along the way. Your intuition awakens you.
Get involved in some extra interest that you have always wanted to do and see if the doors open to you. You get out as much as you put in.
Of course your children are your priority and it can seem like long years but enjoy every minute of every hour of every day with them and as they grow you will grow too. Find the magic of just being. Look inside you to begin to know who you are. Know that you are a spiritual being with a physical body.
Lots of luck to you and good times ahead...memries
P.S. Maybe the spread you would need would be about what future work you could do. Volunteer or paid career.

HudsonGray

One of the best things I did was read a copy of What Color Is Your Parachute. It's not just for job placement, the questions end up showing you where you have interests and what can be done with them to broaden your life. The library should have a copy of the book. It's been around forever, the new re-issue is called something about 'golden parachute'.

Moonbow

Hi Azarial

Have a browse through the Tarot Spreads Index.

There a section on Personal Growth which may help, but I would suggest having a browse through all sections incase something else will fit. I hope you find the one you are looking for.

Moonbow*

Pauline Kilar

This isn't a spread, but...

A few years ago I read a great book by Barbara Sher called "I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was".

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/04...f=pd_bbs_1/102-2040038-4436128?_encoding=UTF8

You may find this book helpful... it has a lot of writing exercises to help you unearth your path in life.

And then once you have a few career ideas, you could do a spread about which one to pursue!

Best wishes on your path!

K