Seven of wands reversed/stand ground? Abandon fight?

Nadiarats

I had the reversed seven of wands come up in a celtic cross spread as the final outcome. I keep getting mixed info as to wether this card means "keep standing your ground even though you are tired and barraged" or "abandon the fight, there's nothing left to do/beating the dead horse."

I pulled a clarification card which was the king of swords, and the crown card was justice.
This is regarding a business deal with real estate that has been going on for two years with little progress.

I take this to mean a just out come is possibly on the way (justice), and that a legal professional may intervene or give important advice (king of swords), stand the ground and keep on going even though it's exhausting ( 7 wands reversed)

Perhaps I'm just trying to see the positive. These cards are making my brain hurt.

PAMUYA

WELCOME TO AT
Holding on so tight that you are unable to see other alternatives, you can't let it go. The King of Swords uses logic, emotions get in the way. Step back and take a fresh view on the situation. Is this a deal you would start today and fight knowing it would take years?
If the seven was upright, I would agree with your take.

Nadiarats

Hi, thank you! I have been holding onto this situation very tightly, and I think you are indeed right that the king of swords is asking me to take a step back and evaluate the situation without so much emotion. We knew this real estate deal would take a long time so I would definitly fight for it in the long run.

The justice card seems to say to me that the outcome will be fair, maybe not what I wanted the universe to give me, or what I envisioned.