Sexual Inhibition spread???

AmbitiousMind

Does anybody have a source for this type of spread? Specifically, a spread to help a client find out how to get past or out of their sexual inhibition and steps on how to prepare themselves for more promising sex life?

Kittaine

Heya :)

Why not formulate a spread of your own? :) You can ask people here for help. :)

lunalafey

I thing making up a spread is a good idea when it comes to those tender topics. Most common spreads might not really get at the issue the way it is needed.
Now sexual inhibitions and a spread for it, I have one, maybe two, but the thing is, why are there inhibitions.
Is this a generally shy person or did something happen to them to cause this frame of mind. Knowing that is another aspect to having a good spread for the person/issue.

BoPeep

AmbitiousMind said:
a spread to help a client find out how to get past or out of their sexual inhibition and steps on how to prepare themselves for more promising sex life?

I found this "About Me" spread:

****** 4 ****
** 3 ** 1 ** 5 ** 6
****** 6 ****

I would give credit where credit is due, but I can't remember where or from whom I got it.

maybe www.tarotspreads.com ?

1 - My Self
2 - My Fear
3 - My Challenge
4 - My Need
5 - My Perspective
6 - My Help

This IS a sensitive topic and requires some soul searching - perhaps this "About Me" spread might help on the quest to help your friend with the sexual inhibition situation.

Bo

Umbrae

straight story spread

lionette

AmbitiousMind --

Wondering what spread you decided to use?

paradoxx

celtic cross format

You have a ambitious question AmbitiousMind, lets see if I can provide what your looking for in a format that the majority are familiar with:

basic cc layout

*******A********9
***A**1/2**A****8
*******A********7

the letter "A" means that order of these cards is dependent on the one reading the cards but i will provide some traditional and classic meanings with the theme in mind.

1. central issue/problem before you
2. (crossing 1) what enhances or diminishes your emotional state in this situaiton
(3 through 6 [represented by "A")can be read in any order in any position and can be altered to fit the question)
3. what events have transpired
4. how do you feel about this
5. what is the highest goal you can achieve
6. what must be overcome

(here's where it starts to get more personal)

7. How does your concious actions create this inhibition or fear
8. What surroundings reinforces or overcomes the inhibition or fear
9. What can be done to release teh inhibition or fear
10. What is the best that can be achieved at this time.

the cross part deals with any recent events that may be weighing on your mind, while the staff (7-9) should relate to overall issues that are before you.

AmbitiousMind

I used a star spread. It’s quick and easy.

xxxx7xxxx
x6xxxxx5x
xxxx4xxxx
x3xxxxx2x
xxxx1xxxx

1. Sexual past
2. Emotional inhigbitions
3. Physical inhibitions
4. Partner’s Sexual desires
5. Sexual fears
6. What needs to be overcome/Advice
7. Outcome

paradoxx: But for a deeper reading I would love to use your CC.

Thanks!