SG--Crystals, Gems: wand made of Rose quartz

catlin

Yesterday I paid a visit to the guy I usually buy my stones and gems from and I saw a lovely 20-cm-long wand made of Rose quartz. I am normally not so keen on Rose quartz (I am more inclined to Black Amethyst, Black Turmaline and Larimar) but this one really knocked me off.

I just wanted to let you know.

starfish66

Catlin -

Is sounds beautiful! I am drawn to Rose Quartz (I think it's one of "my" stones) and wish I could see what it looked like.

Can you describe it?

Blessings -

:TMAGE Starfish

catlin

Hi Starfish, I did not buy the wand as I had spent too much on such stuff this month. It was about 20 cm long, with a facette tip and a lovely deep rose colour.

starfish66

Catlin -

It sounds wonderful... I know what you mean about spending too much on things this month ;)

Maybe a present for you next month or to celebrate the next holiday....

:TTOW Starfish

catlin

Hi Starfish,
Hm, I wanted to offer myself this beauty for my birthday next month but in the meantime I have seen this wonderful calcite globe *sigh*, maybe there will be another occasion ;)

starfish66

catlin said:
Hi Starfish,
Hm, I wanted to offer myself this beauty for my birthday next month but in the meantime I have seen this wonderful calcite globe *sigh*, maybe there will be another occasion ;)

Well - what about Mabon next month? The wand for Mabon and the globe for your birthday?

Of course, that would mean you should gift yourself something for Samhain.... ;)

:TJUDG Starfish

coldsuns

Starfish! My birthday is coming soon too. I would love to have a Lapis Wand? Hehez! =X