SG: Quartz Crystal

Strega

Quartz crystals have many uses, and are often referred to as "all-purpose" stones. They can be used for healing (scanning and clearing auras), grounding, channeling (getting in touch with your spirit guides), meditation (tuning into higher consciousness), protection, and many more.

Quartz crystals are said to promote balance between the body, mind, and spirit. So, I use them mainly for healing and in meditation.

Come on. Let's add some more. :)

Edited to add: This thread is dedicated to Kaz. :D

catlin

I use Quartz Crystal to increase the effects of all other crystals and to charge my crystal after having cleansed them in haematite.

DarkElectric

I use clear Quartz to focus, align, and amplify energies. I put a quartz crystal on tip the wand I made, and cast circle with it more often than I do with my athame. It works really well. If I need added Oomph for a particular working, a clear quartz crystal really does the job. I'll charge a little one, and drop it into a magickal oil to amp it. If I am doing long distance directional communication, I will hold the quartz in my projection hand (In my case, the right hand) and transmit. I find there is so much more focus when I do this, and the energy doesn't get as diffused or garbled by outside interference.

Kaz

Strega said:
This thread is dedicated to Kaz. :D
thanks strega :)
hmmm, it cant be coincidence that i did that test on a subject that does not really interest me......
this sounds like a great stone, maybe i could use one, i never even look at stones, and they don't much interest me except i like the looks of some when i see them on/with other ppl.

i am off to have a look at the other threads, this is great stuff :D

edited to add: the quartz crystal is a beautiful stone, and very useful, i googled a bit and did some reading on it.
yea, i would love to get such a stone, maybe a small one that you can use as necklace, now to find a shop that sells this stuff over here.......

kaz

Phoenix

Like many of you, I use clear quartz to add that extra "oomph" to any ritual. I also use it to charge my tarot decks.

Musie

I use clear quartz to absorb any lingering energies in my tarot deck and to amplify the amethyst, sodalite also for my tarot decks. All sit nicely in my tarot pouch.

It really is the staple crystal. Since it has all the colours of the rainbow, would also be a good all purpose chakra cleansing stone too :)