Sharman-Caselli Decks at Abe Books

Rose Lalonde

While looking at new listings just now, I found a UK store that says they have 20 "brand new" condition Sharman-Caselli decks they're selling for $20.53 USD each even though it's usually listed at crazy high prices. The listing is here if you want to investigate. I keep thinking I'm missing something, but the ISBN checks out.

Thoughtful

Can not believe the prices quoted on Amazon UK by some sellars, ridiculous high amounts.
There are plenty of these decks available in the UK ranging from £10.29 - £16.99 ($17.46 - $28.84).

Rose Lalonde

Thanks. I was wondering if it wasn't that rare to find them at a reasonable price. I have just seen so many listed at truly ridiculous prices that I thought this might be unusual. I guess it's all in shopping in the right places.

Sulis

This is one of the decks that I see all the time in book shops like Waterstones and WH Smiths... It's a fairly cheap set and very easy to get hold of. I think Amazon sellers just try it on in the hope that someone will bite.

foolMoon

This is a very nice deck. One of my favorite. Would recommend it to any RWS clone lovers or beginners.