should I or shouldn't I (shadowdancer #5)

shadowdancer

this uses a standard tarot deck, and also the Major Arcana/chakra deck from Carol Herzer which is described on post #2 here on the spreads section.

quite often we get the 'options' type request of should I shouldn't I. Similar or identical post may have been made before, but I have also used the chakra arcana deck. Quite often this is a case of lacking in confidence or self belief, so I thought it would be nice to see where they may have a weakness, and how that weakness may be predominant. Then to look at a strength they can have to help them move forward in a positive way, with how that may then perhaps manifest.

1 - 3 = what may happen if you go ahead and make that change

4 - 6 = what may happen if status quo is maintained

7 = likely outcome if you make the change

8 = likely outcome if no change is made

9 = something you need to consider or be aware of before deciding

10 = SINGLE CHAKRA CARD area of weakness/for development

11 = CHAKRA CARD WITH MAJOR ARCANA CHARACTER / BOTH CHAKRAS how that may manifest/area identified

12 = SINGLE CHAKRA CARD = area of strength to call on or utilise to bring to fruition positive change

BeyondtheVeil

Should I or Shouldn't I Spread

Thank you ShadowDancer! This was just what I was looking for! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

shadowdancer

glad it has been of help :)

I love using the chakra arcana cards with these readings of late. Really does add a new insight which will help with decision making

BeyondtheVeil

yes it does! I used this spread today with really good,clear answers. Thanks again for posting it! :thumbsup:

BeyondtheVeil