signed up at psychicbitwine.com.

HOLMES

hi there.

based on a member advice of how there is no sign up fee, nor interview, i check it out,, i was kind of wary for i thought it was just a live chat/webcam type of chat reading site.

instead as i check it out and look around for where to test out my web cam, i realized it is mostly a text based chat system.
like I was giving a reading on the old aeclectic chat room but getting paid by the minute for it.
you can also do it by skype, and some phone service which i instantly skipped over for I definately didnt' want to use the phone.

how it works is you have this taskbar that when you get an interested party it rings, and you pick it up and start to talk via text based chat. after an agreement been reached you send the pay message through and they say yes, (i saw it on the video) .

you can go to skype if you want,, just keep an eye on the chat box so you have the minute runnings. the guy on the video stops the chat charge, and restarts it ,, once the client has said ok,, the control is up to you.

my own advertisement is probaly too strick before i get a customer it might be weeks lol
http://psychic.bitwine.com/search?query=HOLMES

You can do email readings by sending it to the chat inbox,, but you can't add attachements so it isn't really developed yet.

when you do recieve your pay,, you have to save some of it til the end of the month to pay back your fees via paypal..
which is differnt then the other sites ?
the fee is 25 percent ,, which is a lot better for me then 45.
"There is no cost for listing your services on BitWine and its affiliate networks. BitWine standard commission is 25% from your earnings. We do not charge anything from you if you did not earn money, so there is no way to lose.

In addition, the payment provider may charge a fee for the money transfer into your account. A typical fee for receiving funds from a client through PayPal would be $0.30 plus 2.9% of the payment."

so I will see how it goes. got some tarot cards here and listening to hank williams jr.

Grizabella

Congratulations and I hope you get a lot of business there. I'm sure you're a wonderful reader. I know your heart is definitely good and in the right place. :)

I went and was going to sign up to see if I could get some readings in now and then to supplement my website when that gets slow but you have to hook up Paypal to a bank account to do that, don't you? I don't have a bank account and really don't want to get one but I think I'm going to anyway. I like having my website set up for Amazon gift certificates because I never spend actual money on myself. The kids and grandkids get frustrated, but I just don't have anything extra once the kids I take care of what others need and the bills are paid. I've gotten kind of happy with being able to order a deck or two or art supplies through Amazon, though, I have to admit. I just got the Joie de Vivre and the Wildwood that way. :D

OOnaOwl

Your page looks great! Experienced advisors on there just say to log in all the time at first to get clients. It's a big time commitment but worth it. Also, BitWine doesn't penalize you for missing a client request. So you "could" be signed into Keen to receive chat clients at same time, then turn off the other line when a request comes through on other one. Just remember Keen will dock you 2 points for every missed request, but BitWine won't. Here's to your great success! :)