Size of Steampunk

Grizabella

I've been trying to find out what size the Steampunk (Moore,Fell) is in inches. Can someone help me with this? Or if you can't actually measure it, can you compare it to another deck so I can figure out about how big it is? I have small hands and I don't like big decks. I do best with about RWS and smaller.

Sar

I've been trying to find out what size the Steampunk (Moore,Fell) is in inches. Can someone help me with this? Or if you can't actually measure it, can you compare it to another deck so I can figure out about how big it is? I have small hands and I don't like big decks. I do best with about RWS and smaller.

You have measurement in cm?

Grizabella

I don't do centimeters. I'm one of those old fogies who only understands inches. :p

Sar

I thought that deck was in ordinary poker card size....?

Winterchild

Size

Hi Griz

I saw online that it is standard Llewellyn deck size so maybe Legacy of Divine type size?

Theta Choir

Just measured mine. I get 4 5/8" long by 2 3/4" wide.

EDIT: Yeah, like Winterchild said, it is exactly the same size as the Legacy of the Divine.

tarotcognito

Yeah, there are two sizes: a standard poker-deck size and a 3" x 5".

Grizabella

Well, there are two Steampunk decks, I think. One of them has two sizes and one has just one size, if I read it right. The one I'm asking about is the one that must be Legacy size. Thank you for the answers. :)

Theta Choir

You're very welcome! :)

Sulis

Griz, if you have a measurement in cm just type it into 'google' and add 'to inches' and it will convert it for you. There are loads of conversion sites that do all sorts of measurements as well as currency too.