(So Below) Book Of Shadows Vol. II ~ Temperance

La Force

This is a scene of an "intimate dinner date", the couple are not only enjoying a fabulous dinner together, they're enjoying each others company. The table is set, the meal and dessert (pie) looks great. A white lit candle is in the centre of the table, setting the mood of a romantic environment for the couple. The woman is gladly pouring a bottle of red wine into a wine glass for her partner, while her partner looks at her with warmth on his face and in his eyes.

Dominant colors: orange, golden yellow, and purple

LWB "Moderation and Control. The right thing at the right time in the right place."

La Force

La Force

My first impression of Temperance

My first impression of the Temperance card. This is a fabulous out of the box, style of depicting the Temperance. Such a perfect way to represent "Moderation and Self-control", love it. I also like that there isn't an over powering color, that dominates the image.

This image I can relate to, more often than enough. I actually prefer it better than your traditional image of an angel pouring water between two vases, etc.

La Force

My first experience with the Temperance card - Jumper Card

My first experience with the Temperance card:

Late last night I was just shuffling the Major Arcana, to start breaking it in, when out jumped the Temperance. I picked up the card looked at, and then began to laugh. Oh yeah ha ha ha, two people enjoying a wonderful dinner together, hello, I was so busy doing other things and stuff, that I had forgotten to eat my dinner.

The Message:

Don't forget to eat dinner, lunch, breakfast. no matter how busy you are or your lifestyle maybe, make the time.