(So Below) Book Of Shadows Vol. II ~ Tower

La Force

This is a Scene of "Anger Management". A woman is talking on the cell phone in her kitchen. Her clothing is all red, even she is red. On the floor is a broken red coffee mug. That she dropped by accident. She is engaged in a very heavy distressing conversation with another person on the other end of the phone call. Whatever it is, she is not pleased with the situation.

Dominant colors are Red, Blue. Brown

From BM

"Destruction of something. If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger. Batten down the hatches and prepare for a rough time. The real work begins after the crash. Look at what was destroyed and let it go, and then look at what remains."

LWB "An unexpected event that changes everything."

La Force

La Force

My first impression with the Tower

My first impression with the Tower, Well to my shock it actually represented to me, personally, of a time coming up 2 years in Feb. That still has a huge impact on me, one I will never forget.

I was in the process of moving, I called my mom, to see if she wanted anything, (talking on the phone) I was sitting on the couch with my dog "Spice" (Min pin), I got up from the couch to go into the kitchen, my back was turned, (still talking on the phone) Then I heard this yipping scream come from Spice, I turned around, and there she was struggling on the floor, trying to pull herself, there was no movement from her hind legs, she couldn't get up. She had injured herself by jumping off my couch to join me in the kitchen. I dropped the phone. I was devastated by this, my world fell completely apart, panic set in, my emotions were everywhere. Then it was a mad crazy drive to the Emergency Vet hospital, Then the vet told me my girl was paralyzed. To this day I still have images in my head, this was very traumatic event in my life. I still have no idea how she did it, what happened during the jumping off the couch do. did she just land wrong, I don't know my back was turned I didn't see it happen, too busy talking on the phone. I was so MAD at myself, for talking on the phone, I shouldn't have been talking on the phone. sorry I still feel like shit about this event. It would not have happened if I wasn't on the dam phone.

Spice made it through, she had to stay in hospital for awhile. Then she came home, many things change after that, I loved her so much, I accepted her anyway she came, I made many changes to her environment, to keep her safe, I put my mattress on the floor so she could sleep with me at night, she was a forever floor dog, no longer allowed on furniture ever, I baby gated all stairs, and much more.

Then months ago, i was revisited by the nasty phone again. Once again I was going through a move. I was unable to take my baby girl with me due to (No Pets Allowed) so I gave her to the SPCA to find her a loving home, with very clear written instructions for the next person whom would love her, on how to care for her, what her needs were, Vet records, etc. I felt at the time that the SPCA was the best choice/place, for they screen people, before they adopt out the dogs, to make sure they are a good home. Therefore Spice would end up in good loving home. The SPCA kept contact with me, over 3 days, One major concern they had, was finding her a home. Spice couldn't be around children, slippery floors, stairs, or on furniture, and had to be picked up in a special way, had to be assisted for bathroom trips, she couldn't be left alone, due to safety and her bladder, etc. This would be difficult for homing her. The SPCA called me and told me the day before the move. "That if I loved my dog, I should put her down, and that it was in her best interest." Against my will, I agreed. Again devastated, Angry at myself for the Move and giving her to the SPCA, I had signed her over to them, so I had no choice, I couldn't tell them NO, she was in their possession. All I wanted was for them to find her a loving home. Not put her down. She was only 3yrs old, she was young, healthy. May she RIP. my baby girl

As we all know people that rent out homes, apartment, condo, etc. now no longer allow pet (NO Pets allowed) most ads read like this NP / NS / No partying must be quiet. etc. IMO it is so sad, that due to these rules that landlords apply, that many dogs are displaced or put down etc. It is getting these days very hard/rare to find a place that will allow pets, and that they don't care how responsible you are as a pet owner or how well behaved your pet is. It's so sad. Spice would be with me right now, If my new landlady would've just gave some le way, under the circumstance of my disability and my dog's disability.

La Force

My first experience with the Tower card - Daily Draw

Daily draw - One Card

My first experience with this card since I started reading with it.

Today is my Daughter's aniversary. I received a phone call tonight, from her, that her husband forgot, an arguement broke out, so she called me crying all upset. Need I say more. I am sure you get the picture..