So, I have a commercial Facebook page...

Asbestos Mango

It took me a while to get around to it, then it took me a few days to find public domain images, then I had to, well, write some stuff, there are links to The Tarot Chick's Blog as well...

https://www.facebook.com/thetarotchick?ref=hl

Stop by and visit me. Like my page. Read my Card of the Day posts. Make comments. Share thoughts. You're welcome to share links to your own Tarot or other divination-related blog or website, as long as you're not competing with me for business.

Lokismile

not a bad start. Will you use other deck images aside from the RWS?

Asbestos Mango

Don't think so, Lokismile. The RWS is public domain, and FB frowns on copyright violations. Also, it's the most easily familiar deck to the interested layperson.

Kelly-Ann

I love having other Tarot pages on my feed so just added you :) I also use images from RWS.

theboomz

Read your new blog post on LOA, my thoughts exactly except, moreso. Starving children are due to bad energy that they brought on themselves? Really? IDK the whole thing is disgusting. It also encourages magical thinking. Ironically a person would be better off doing real magic, lol.

I think what happened is that there is some mechanism that works kind of like this, but the LOA people just went ape shit with it. Sounds like humanity in a nutshell, religion, etc.

Anyway, thumbs up on your blog post. I would suggest a part two where you go in to the bad effects of the philosophy.

Asbestos Mango

the boomz, I actually do have some thoughts on sweetness-and-light-and NO, I"M NOT GOING TO LOOK INTO THE DARKNESS spirituality that I think could make a good blog post. It's been my experience that people who subscribe to this sort of spirituality are actually very brittle. It takes a lot of effort to not acknowledge that you have a shadow side to your soul...