Sorta do the 'marketing' thing

HudsonGray

I could kick myself, I didn't think it through as to what I had in my images on the computer!

Last month I used Vistaprint to do up a free 250 business cards, got an email coupon from them 4 days later to upgrade to a 'premium' picture free of charge for another 250 business cards (you can upload your own image). It's only the price of the shipping that you pay, which was $5. The cards all came within 2 weeks.

Today, they emailed a promotion that had a 24 hour 'sale' where you can get a t-shirt free, with any image to upload on it (or pick one of their setups, they had over 1,000 images to choose from). I went with something just text oriented to promote my website.

What I SHOULD have done was upload the cover card of my Ferret Tarot onto the shirt!!!!!

(Kicks self repeatedly!!!). The 'free' shirt only had $4.41 in shipping, it was well worth doing. I now have a shirt I can wear at craft shows and stuff, but having one with my cover card on it would have been more awesome.

GryffinSong

....(Kicks self repeatedly!!!). The 'free' shirt only had $4.41 in shipping, it was well worth doing. I now have a shirt I can wear at craft shows and stuff, but having one with my cover card on it would have been more awesome.

Vistaprint is so much fun! The good news is that they'll keep sending you promotions. The next time you have $5 to spend on a shirt you can still do this. :)

souljourney

They send stuff like everyday to use and we used them once in 2010 or something!

HudsonGray

Yup, they just sent another one (good!).

The first shirt came in 11 days. The sizes seem to run a little small, but the shirt is good quality. Large black areas are not as deep black as they could be (the website name was bolded).

I'm 'going for it' again. Yeah!

claire-marie

ever try "moo cards?"

We created mini cards from moo.com, instead of traditional business cards. They are $20 for 100 and even less for each 100 thereafter. The paper and finish is luscious and really shows off images as beautiful as tarot cards. The best thing is, you can have up to 100 different images, so your business cards can show off a variety of the images in your deck.

If anyone is interested, I can send you samples, and a code for a discount on your first order. PM me.

Claire-Marie

HudsonGray

I looked at your site, the mini-cards are long rectangles, too odd a shape for tarot cards...they look like they'd be too easy to bend and can't be shuffled easily.

Interesting idea though. Your business cards are in 50 and 100's, how would we get a full tarot deck at a decent price with only 78 cards (or 79 with a cover card)? It's a big jump from $26 to $52 for one set.