SOUL 2007~Oracle Reading Exchange ~5TH-18TH MARCH 07 ~ Marion & ana luisa

Elven

:D Have a Great exchange!!

Elven said:
:D Hello everybody, and welcome Seekers to THE 4th SOUL Gathering 2007!!!

This rounds Topic is ~ "Personal Uniqueness: Embrace ~ Honour ~ Cherish."

Placements ~ method
Draw/Placement One: A ‘Unique Personal Quality’ which to ‘Embrace’
Draw/Placement Two: A ‘Unique Personal Aspect’ of the Self to ‘Honour’
Draw/Placement Three: A ‘Unique Personal Gift’ I possess to ‘Cherish’.

 ~  ~ 
1 …..2…....3

When doing the draw for your partner, phrase the question so as it relates to them i.e:
Question: Identify A ‘Unique Personal Quality’ about Elven which she can ‘Embrace’ as her own.
Question: Which ‘Unique Personal Aspect’ of the Self can Elven ‘Honour’?Question: What ‘Unique personal Gift’ does Elven possess which she should ‘Cherish’ about herself?

….or something similar … :p

Readings & feedback to be completed by SUN 18TH MARCH 07

:p

ana luisa

O-M-G!!!!!! I´m Marion´s partner! What an honor! It will be great doing this exchange. I am pretty fond of small spreads. I usually get much more out of them than the huge ones. Sorry, Marion, I don´t have an extensive collection like yours. I only wish (sigh). My only two oracles are the Mlle. Lenormand Cartomancy (Grimaud) and my BOT. I usually add the BOT to get extra info or go deeper when the message is not clear but I´ll leave it up to you to decide if I stick to only one source. Also, if you want to add something to the spread suggested by Elven or even change it a bit, let me know. I´m pretty flexible.

Looking forward to this exchange!

Love,

Ana

Alta

Hi ana luisa,

No I am sure we haven't been partnered before. yay!!!

Please, feel free to do the reading as you see fit.

Three cards is fine. Sometimes a reader can get an amazing amount out of very few cards.

Hugs,
Marion

ana luisa

Marion,

I already did your reading. Your energy was simply great, strong but light. Difficult to explain... As I knew I would, I used the Lenormand for the basic reading. Before the reading, I usually get glimpses of "stuff" and I write it down in case they are important or make some sense to the sitter.
Also, as many people that have "survived" a reading of mine, I´m very disorganized and chaotic. Do forgive me, it´s just the way I get the messages.

Old hands, many old hands reaching out. One in particular, a lady, with tiny earrings who relies on you for support, love and company.
Frailty scares you because you are such a strong person. Seeing decay and lack of abilities in elderly people is something that sometimes may be too much for you to accept.

Back to teenage years, now. A girl full of life, dancing with her thick and profuse hair and eyes closed. Slow dancing. Were you popular with the opposite sex?
Wind, wind. The element of air does seem to appear a lot in your life. Be careful with smoking , pay attention to your lungs and enjoy long walks out in the open.

According to the cards you have the most amazing smile. A heart melting one. People may even have mentioned this to you once or twice.

1- Card 1 - Unique personal quality to embrace (Card 16 - Stars)

You have the power of prayer. You are capable of huge feats and achievement through faith. God, I don´t know if I should tell you this but there were MANY people trying to connect with you. People who are alive AND people who are no longer here with us. Relative, old friends, strangers. They all come for help.

You appeared as a FRIEND person. Not FRIENDLY but a friend forever type of person. The one you can count on always. Willing to sacrifice for others.
Settler, convivial and above all spiritually strong. You may have heard rude comments and remarks about your spiritual abilities but they were too strong and you just went on with your mission.

Health - Problem with balance , do check your glasses (assuming you wear them, that is...)

You are a family woman but not only in the sense of the ordinary family, mother, wife, etc. You see people as your family. A huge family. You´re an embracer and that resonated so much with this part of the reading , it was uncanny!
People find an enormous comfort in your help. Go on giving. You´re one of the stars in this card...

Pacifier. Looks for answers from above, higher messages. Don´t worry, they wil all come in their own time.

Wine - Communion. Have you helped with service at church?

Again back to the energy. Strength and sweetness all in one.

Card 2 - Unique personal aspect of the self to honor ( Card 30 (jumped out of the pack) Lillies + Card 27/ Letter

Lillies. Spirituality again. You also have a way with flowers, arrangements and planting. Nature seems to like you a lot.

Have you ever considered becoming a writer? I got the words "poetry" and writing about feelings in this reading. You have the power of the written word that should be explored.You may even like to read but the message here was explicit: it´s writing they were talking about.

Finesse. You cannot put up with rough and rude. "Call me snobish" but that´s just you.

Card 3 - Unique personal gift I possess to cherish - Card 3/ Ship

Flexibility and resilience. You can get up and go. Rain or shine. And it seems like the adversities DO make you stronger. I saw you as the ship that gets beaten by the waves but that gets more able as it "learns" how to sail. Many people live through adversities and become bitter and actually weaker. They give up. Not you. And the interesting thing is that you have tons of ideas for things to do, trips to make (you´re a mover) and you love to share these dreams with the loved ones and sometimes convince them to do these things with you. You love to share.
Fun to be with, a learner at heart. willing to give up old ideas and change them if necessary. You will NEVER grow old in your mind.

You DO believe and live as if life were a journey.

BOT thingies

DOG + CROWN - funny that I would get these two together. In fact, the dog was crowned! You are a great friend, a master at it. People who know you love you truly. You have power of influence over many peole and that´s O.K. because you´re doing it for their good.

Well, Marion, I hope this reading makes some sense. It was truly an amazing experience to me.

Love,

Ana

Alta

wow, ana, I have never had a reading like that. What a gift. You have discussed aspects of me that have never come up before.

I will give you very complete feedback, but not just this moment.

Frankly, I am both delighted and somewhat stunned!

Marion

Alta

Reading for ana luisa

Hi ana luisa,

I thought that I would first do your reading and then give feedback.
I looked over my oracle decks and decided to do as you did, choose one and then a draw a cad from another for a finishing touch.

I choose the Holitza I Ching Cards for the main deck and the Dreaming in Colour oracle for the last card deck.

Question: Identify A ‘Unique Personal Quality’ about ana luisa which she can ‘Embrace’ as her own.
31 Influence

Conjoining shows a steady mountain with a lake nestled on the top.

That which exerts a steady influence invigorates, sustains and inspires others who are much less internally concentrated. (I know you like to say you are chaotic and scattered, but really your gift is more 'whole' than you seem to be prepared to acknowledge externally). This is about your gift in reading, but even more than that. Your reading gift is an external point on the whole.

Your approach to others is wholesome and gentle, making them feel comfortable. But, you have to be careful not to dismiss yourself, put yourself down. Give what you give gently and do not back down or allow yourself to feel lessened.

A caution here. Someone like you is prey to moods, doubts and fears. It scatters your thoughts, destroys your focus. You cannot bear disapproval. You also find so many images and pictures come into your mind that you have difficulty organizing and controlling them. It makes you chatter and lessens the impacts of your words. Only those who are near you and have accepted you will listen then, others will turn away.

The other thing is consistency. You are a sincere person, but sometimes you turn away from your gift. This confuses people. They want you to be who you are and sometimes mocking or otherwise putting yourself in an unfavourable light confuses them.

Spiritual discipline is essential to you. A cultivation of inner calm if you are to be to use your gift and make it of use to the world. Your depth of understanding can be a burden, but needs be born joyfully and in good spirit, but also without getting carried into side streets, or wasted on those who not appreciate it.

You should also understand that your kind of gift does not often have big immediate impacts. It is more like planting seeds: sometimes they fail to thrive, sometimes they make small plants and sometimes huge trees. Do not pin too much on the outcomes, these are up to the recipient and the universe.

Question: Which ‘Unique Personal Aspect’ of the Self can ana luisa ‘Honour’?
13 Fellowship with Men

Fellowship with Men shows the whole world gathered around a central brightness.

You like people. You like to be with them, to give them food, to help them see light in their troubles. You are at your best when all around you are in accord. You see the people of the earth, and especially those near you, in ways that most do not. Interconnectedness for you is just an obvious fact, and you are surprised and even distressed to see how many feel separate and alone. You understand phrases like ‘strength in numbers’, and ‘stand alone, break alone’.

You are not a leader, nor do you aspire to be one. For you, the important thing is to work on understanding and clarity which lead to a cohesiveness in the group. You will support any group leader who seems to you also dedicated to the cohesiveness of the group.

One thing you detest and work against is the formation of cliques and ‘taking sides’. You recognize that these are deeply divisive elements within groups of any size. For you openness is paramount, and clarity is the key to that. This knowledge is intrinsic to you but also comes from experience.

You believe in love and find it many places. But, you recognize that not all are equal. Not all ideas have equal merit, not all people are of equal merit. This ability to discriminate and allot to each as is their due without causing jealousy is essential to this ability to create cohesiveness.

Question: What ‘Unique personal Gift’ does ana luisa possess which she should ‘Cherish’ about herself?
19 Approach

Nearing shows the increase of spirit in a material world, a breaking out of the bonds of flesh and desire by brightness.

There is suddenness to this image, a breaking out, almost astonishment.

This image points to sudden bursts of inspiration and ‘knowing’ that come up and make themselves available to you. Could be to help you with problems, give you inspiration or as a part of your gift of reading others.

Thunder (creativity, inspiration) comes roaring out of the Earth (collective unconscious, the underpinnings of our souls) in a burst of energy and breaks through the conscious barriers. Like The Tower but without the destruction.

You have the ability to surprise people, to catch them where they don’t see and shine light (and hope.) You have these moments when you are so much greater than yourself, and sometimes it surprises both you and everyone around you.

It makes you tolerant and it makes you a good teacher. You see enough that you can focus your assistance. It also makes you very aware of the big picture, that things advance and retreat and what is good now can be all wrong next year.

You feel unworthy of your gifts; however you are not to feel this way. The union of who you are and what you receive to pass on is ultimately of great advantage to all.

Dreaming in Colour: gifting

This one almost seems redundant to the above, but perhaps it is reinforcement.

You are a kind person whose desire to reach out to others is a gift that is like a flower. The gift of beauty is great but the flower itself is unaware. In your case you are more aware than a flower, but the gift is given with the same generosity.

Hope this means something to you. :love:

Marion

ps I am going to try and attach the cards now.

Attachments

• Holitza_31.jpg
    Holitza_31.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Holitza_13.jpg
    Holitza_13.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 47
  • Holitza_19.jpg
    Holitza_19.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 63
  • gifting.jpg
    gifting.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 51

Alta

Feedback for ana luisa

ana luisa said:
Your energy was simply great, strong but light.
That is good to hear.
Old hands, many old hands reaching out. One in particular, a lady, with tiny earrings who relies on you for support, love and company.
Frailty scares you because you are such a strong person. Seeing decay and lack of abilities in elderly people is something that sometimes may be too much for you to accept.
This is one part of the reading that I have been turning over in my mind for the past two days.

I do home visiting for the church, and my visits are to old women, generally quite advanced in years and frail both mentally and physically. I see how their worlds have collapsed on them so they mostly worry, fear, and have extremely narrow focus. In addition even small tasks are beyond them.

They are desperately grateful for help and also fear going into Senior's Homes. You are correct, internally I have a terrible time dealing with this image of advanced age. I resent it (not them!) and fight against it. Weakness is abhorrent to me, this is not good but is so true.
ana luisa said:
Back to teenage years, now. A girl full of life, dancing with her thick and profuse hair and eyes closed. Slow dancing. Were you popular with the opposite sex?
No, I think you may have misinterpreted what you got here. The 'eyes closed' part is about right though. :(
ana luisa said:
Wind, wind. The element of air does seem to appear a lot in your life. Be careful with smoking , pay attention to your lungs and enjoy long walks out in the open.
Bang on here. I have asthma and have suffered from various lungs ailments. Things have vastly improved since I began aerobic exercies and do deep breathing.
Being outside is so important to me. That is one thing that I hate about where I live now. No ability to easily get out into nature.
ana luisa said:
According to the cards you have the most amazing smile. A heart melting one. People may even have mentioned this to you once or twice.
I don't really see it myself but people have commented on that all my life.
ana luisa said:
1- Card 1 - Unique personal quality to embrace (Card 16 - Stars)

You have the power of prayer. You are capable of huge feats and achievement through faith. God, I don´t know if I should tell you this but there were MANY people trying to connect with you. People who are alive AND people who are no longer here with us. Relative, old friends, strangers. They all come for help.
Here is another aspect of your reading that I have been turning over and over in my mind these past couple of days. It is hard to express how I understand this. I doubt that anyone looking at my day to day life would see it, but I know that what you say is true. Somehow.
ana luisa said:
You appeared as a FRIEND person. Not FRIENDLY but a friend forever type of person. The one you can count on always. Willing to sacrifice for others.
Settler, convivial and above all spiritually strong. You may have heard rude comments and remarks about your spiritual abilities but they were too strong and you just went on with your mission.
A 'friend' but not 'friendly'. That is brilliant. I am loyal, a staunch person and will help gladly both physically and financially. But emotionally stand-offish.
ana luisa said:
Health - Problem with balance , do check your glasses (assuming you wear them, that is...)
Yes, problems with eyes plus have developed a cataract in one which is growing.
I practice balance with my group at the YMCA. I think that is why it isn't worse. I have had bad episodes though.
ana luisa said:
You are a family woman but not only in the sense of the ordinary family, mother, wife, etc. You see people as your family. A huge family. You´re an embracer and that resonated so much with this part of the reading , it was uncanny!
People find an enormous comfort in your help. Go on giving. You´re one of the stars in this card...
Again as above, oddly I know this is correct, though it might not seem so on the surface.
ana luisa said:
Pacifier. Looks for answers from above, higher messages. Don´t worry, they will all come in their own time.
I look for answers from above. And sometimes they do seem a bit slow in coming. :)
ana luisa said:
Wine - Communion. Have you helped with service at church?
I am an Intercessor, which means I sometimes lead the prayers. Taking communion is important to me. It is an act of faith and also of community.
ana luisa said:
Again back to the energy. Strength and sweetness all in one.
:) I like to think that, but possibly not everyone.
ana luisa said:
Card 2 - Unique personal aspect of the self to honor ( Card 30 (jumped out of the pack) Lillies + Card 27/ Letter

Lillies. Spirituality again. You also have a way with flowers, arrangements and planting. Nature seems to like you a lot.
I adore gardening. I have now left three gardens behind me because of moves. I just love watching my flowers grow.
ana luisa said:
Have you ever considered becoming a writer? I got the words "poetry" and writing about feelings in this reading. You have the power of the written word that should be explored.You may even like to read but the message here was explicit: it´s writing they were talking about.
No, that is, I would like to but don't really seem to have anything to say. In other words, the will is there but no topics present themselves.
ana luisa said:
Finesse. You cannot put up with rough and rude. "Call me snobbish" but that´s just you.
ouch, so true!!!!!
ana luisa said:
Card 3 - Unique personal gift I possess to cherish - Card 3/ Ship

Flexibility and resilience. You can get up and go. Rain or shine. And it seems like the adversities DO make you stronger. I saw you as the ship that gets beaten by the waves but that gets more able as it "learns" how to sail. Many people live through adversities and become bitter and actually weaker. They give up. Not you.
I quite literally take pride in this quality. Not being a complainer, going on regardless. Funny you should pick this up... but then, we are discussing qualities, which is not usually a topic.
ana luisa said:
And the interesting thing is that you have tons of ideas for things to do, trips to make (you´re a mover) and you love to share these dreams with the loved ones and sometimes convince them to do these things with you. You love to share.
ah, I used to anyway. When I was married I had so many trips I wanted to take, things to do. Now Terry is gone (left me) and I never seem to go anywhere. Kind of pathetic really. :(
ana luisa said:
Fun to be with, a learner at heart. willing to give up old ideas and change them if necessary. You will NEVER grow old in your mind.
True. Since I retired I have expanded my mind in so many ways. Retirement is such a lovely place to shift and grow.
ana luisa said:
You DO believe and live as if life were a journey.
I think I do. But somehow even though I knew a good part of what you said, somehow how you said it has caused some shifts in my mind.
ana luisa said:
BOT thingies

DOG + CROWN - funny that I would get these two together. In fact, the dog was crowned! You are a great friend, a master at it. People who know you love you truly. You have power of influence over many people and that´s O.K. because you´re doing it for their good.
Thank you.

Dear ana, that reading did me a world of good. I don't even know how to express it. It has caused a lot of reflection these past couple of days and I am not sure that i have sufficiently expressed that above.

:love: Marion

ana luisa

Sorry Marion it took so long to give you feedback. This week has been simply impossible... Thank you for choosing the Holitza deck. It´s gorgeous and SOOOOO intuitive. I may consider getting myself one when finances get a bit better. I also wanted to tell you that even though the reading I did may have stirred you a bit, it was VERY postive and spiritually very uplifting. Your energy, I say again was incredibly sweet and powerful. You are in very good company and should be sure of your strength.

Now to the feedback:

Card 1 - Yes I like to be self demeaning. It´s a Latin thing, you know. In any case, I believe we should never be too confident because the growing really never ends.
Wow, I do need spiritual discipline! So that you know, I sometimes do spreads while listening to music. With the headphone on! Helps me contain the energy that seems to be a bit all around.
Planting seeds and letting them take their course. Whatever course it may be. THAT brought tears to my eyes. I do like to help. I am discrete in that and have "paved" the paths for many people, united couples, even saved a life. But it´s not the notoriety I´m looking for. I need to prove to MYSELF that I am special. It´s about growing, not glowing (that a special play with words for you lol).

CARD 2 - I am really a matchmaker. I hate quarrels, fights and disputes. I sometimes have been labeled weak because I avoid confrontations at all costs. I believe that peace builds much more than war. But then, again, I am a Libra. By the way, the card you got here is wonderful!! I was in awe when I saw it, even showed it to my eldest son.

Card 3 - Sudden bursts of knowledge. Epiphanies, you´re absolutely right here. I am a medium. I have known this for many years but have not developed much because of life constraints. I feel weird things in the house, see spirits, get sick around some of my students. I know things and can´t tell people I do. Or how I do. I even hear my plants complaining about their soil or watering patterns. Crazy, I know.

Gifting - Now isn´t Dreaming in Color just a dream? I agree with you. It is really a reinforcement of the previous messages but the vision of those flowers makes the giving so poetic, I wanted to jump into the picture!!
I love flowers too. Carnations especially.

Thank you Marion for this reading. You also have a wonderful gift, you know. Nobody has got it so precise and detailed about my personality !Your words are wise and poetic and your advice will do me loads of good, believe me. It was truly a wonderful experience to exchange readings with you!
(I would add a smiling heart here but haven´t yet learned how to deal with the smilies...)

Love,

Ana

Alta

((((Ana))))

Thank you for such lovely feedback, and please know how much I also enjoyed and benefited from the exchange.

:love: Marion