Soul card the Empress

Sprocket

My Soul card, AND personality card are both the Empress....But I'm a guy!?!

Wha?!

What does this mean?

I went to a psychic a few months back and he said I have a dual feminine aspect, but im not sure exactly what this means.

Regarding sexuality I'm hetero, as least my body tells me this. My mind can be attracted to any personalities though.

Also, my north node in astrology is Cancer, which is the supporter and nurturer.

Does this mean I should forget about any concepts of masculinity completely?

I should be doing housework, and art and having fun.....a normal career wouldnt be for me.

Hmm this is kind of confusing, but I understand why I just wanna have fun!!!

I should change my lazy masculinness, to energetic metrosexuality, and get stylish!

marablu

keep your trousers on! :p

he he, I've got the opposite problem! I've got the emperor as both my personality and soul cards, and I'm a woman!

I'm thinking of holding off on the gender re-assignment operation for the time being, however! :p Too expensive and time-consuming! So put the mascara down! :)

I'd say, in your case, just try to be more nurturing of what might be termed your feminine side (though if you're a member here, and have voluntarily visited a psychic, you may be doing that already!).

Or better yet, don't think in terms of gender, just embrace your creativity, resourcefulness, your bond with nature (if any :p) and your ability to nurture your loved ones.

If none of this works for you, you have my blessing- by all means go get yourself a facial!

jayem

totally forget about traditional gender roles and do whatever is comfortable for you. astrology and tarot shouldnt force you to define your personality. if you enjoy guy things, by all means do what you enjoy. who cares if your soul/personality card is the traditional opposite of your gender.

Mellifluous

I wouldn't associate housework or laziness with femininity (see how contradictory they are already) nor art solely with women. The sooner you drop gender stereotypes, the easier things will be. So, in a sense, yes, drop your notions of masculinity and just be yourself.

I don't believe in these 'soul cards' and other calculations and reductions, but still, that could only be helpful for you and those around you. Good luck.

SunChariot

Sprocket said:
My Soul card, AND personality card are both the Empress....But I'm a guy!?!

Wha?!

What does this mean?

I went to a psychic a few months back and he said I have a dual feminine aspect, but im not sure exactly what this means.

Regarding sexuality I'm hetero, as least my body tells me this. My mind can be attracted to any personalities though.

Also, my north node in astrology is Cancer, which is the supporter and nurturer.

Does this mean I should forget about any concepts of masculinity completely?

I should be doing housework, and art and having fun.....a normal career wouldnt be for me.

Hmm this is kind of confusing, but I understand why I just wanna have fun!!!

I should change my lazy masculinness, to energetic metrosexuality, and get stylish!

Not at all, to the Empress saying you should give up your masculity. LOL The man I currently love most also has the Empress for a Soul card. It confused me in the beginning too. As he is such an attractive man to me and not at all feminine in any way to me (ok, so I am in love, LOL)

It doesn't mean you are a woman, or have any overly strong connection to femininity. All cards can equally refer to either sex. It basically just means you have the qualities of the card, some of which are a person who is generous, caring, nurturing (like looking after those you care about), innovative (are good at giving birth to new ideas and seeing things in new ways), ...

Bar