SOUL Gathering Reading Exchange ~ 30th July-13th Aug ~ Bec & Elven

Elven

Howdy bec!! :p

How are you? Hope your well!

Looking forward to this one! I hope theres lots of Joy in your cards!
I'm going to ask a favour and that is - can I pick the cards for this one? I am going to go off to Jenolan caves in the next few days and want to take the Crystal Oracle with me - and possibly one other ... do you mind if I use it for your reading - I will take a photo too - just want to experience doing a reading in the caves.

Let me know! There are plenty to choose from in my profile, so if you'd like to choose another please feel welcome too :p

Speak soon
Blessings
Elven x

Elven said:
This weeks Topic is ~ "Unexpected Joy"

This reading relates to something, which will come into the Querant life, which they are not expecting to happen in the next six weeks which brings them happiness unexpected.

Delayed feedback
The twist here is that feedback will be due after the six week period has ended, and I will contact all participants to return to their readings and feedback on the results of the last six weeks. approx 17th Sept.

Card One:
The Unexpected Joy – this card indicates what the joy may be.

Card Two:
A contributing factor – this position indicates something significant, which will be tied into the Joy factor! It may be influenced by, or come to them in the form of a person, a letter, something, which the Querant did, a gift, a turn of events, out of adversity, a new job, a move, a decision, a surprise etc.

Card Three:
How will this impact on the Querant – the benefit of the Unexpected Joy to the Querant.

Then lay out 6 cards to represent the next six weeks starting with week One.
Week – note the day you did the reading and place the weekly date next to it … example below.

Weekly cards (Indicates the week)
1. One: Monday through to Sunday ~ 7th to 13th
2. Two: Monday through to Sunday ~ 14th to 20th
3. Three: Monday through to Sunday ~ 21st to 27th
4. Four: Monday through to Sunday ~ 28th to 3rd Sept
5. Five: Monday through to Sunday ~ 4th to 10th
6. Six: Monday through to Sunday ~ 11th to 17th

From the cards can you detect which week will bring the Unexpected Happiness?

You can possibly interpret them by giving them a rating 1 – 6, One being the best week through to six. You do not have to interpret the full six weeks – you may like to give an indication of what happiness each week may hold, but you may indicate which week will the best of the six.

Initial feedback can be given in the form of what the Querant thinks, and more can be added at a later date.

The Spread

*************** 1 **************
**********2*********3**********

***1****2****3****4****5****6***

Elven

Hi bec :love:

I heard from MJ that your having computer problems, and I thought it may be difficult to get here, so I hope yu dont mind, but Ive done your reading, and used two decks - the Toni Carmine Salerno Crystal Oralce for the Main 3 cards, and for the weekly ones, I used the Angel Journey Cards.

I will post the reading asap.

Thanks bec :D Hope your back on board soon :D
Blessings
Elven x

Elven

Hi bec

This rounds reading is here for you:

I did this reading at a place called Jenolan Caves. These are beautiful crystal caves, filled with stalagmites and stalegtites, chambers of unbelievable beauty. They have names like the Cathedral, Imperial, Orchestral … mother Nature has been working away for 345 million years to create such splendor, and walking through this amazing monument I drew your cards.
The first I drew was at the entrance of the Caves, the second was inside about half way through, and the last card was drawn at the near end of the journey. Least to say, it was an absolute joy to read in these caves, and secondly, it was one with the purpose of giving you the energy and the beauty in the reading. I hope you enjoy and it brings some special meaning and insight for you.

Blessings
Elven x

Card One:

LABRODITE

Labradorite is a soda lime feldspar and can be found in crystals and crystalline masses. Considering I am in the oldest caves know (365 million years old) and they are lime caves, it doesn’t surprise me to find this card coming up for you.
The Labradorite pictured in your card is Bluish Green, and has a rainbow reflected from a fracture in the crystals face.

I am led up many stairs through a thin tunnel of rock, winding and dark, I suddenly come into the light of day. I am standing on a rock platform, which has opened like a window high above a flowing pool of crystal turquoise water below. From this perspective I can see out and beyond and below – the view is spectacular and breathtaking…

Interpretation:
The Unexpected Joy.

Drawing this card for your Unexpected Joy is a wonderful card. It means that what you have put out to the Universe for, is on its way. This is the Lucky Stone, and one which connects you to your higher intuitive self, more-so than just a level of awakening, it denotes the ‘gift’, and intertwined with that is that of contact with the ‘voices’. You will receive messages from the other side – it is attuned with clairvoyance and intuitive messages coming through.
Your ‘unexpected joy’ relates to ‘connections’ and reconnecting with that which was lost. PS: I just thought about your computer LOL!! Maybe there's a new one around the corner, or a better connection and installation coming ;)
Any fear which you have held, regarding the situation around you, is about to dissipate, and you will see that life becomes something that you can look forward to, and strive on with, with joy in your heart. There is a breakthrough coming, you are about to come out of that dark and winding passage of time in your life, and see the rainbow, the beautiful view all around. Spirit asks you to enjoy the view and breath deeply. See how Life looks so much different once you have reached the summit and are giving a glimpse of what the journey was about, and the potential in store from this point onwards. Realizations are coming, messages from above are being delivered to you, it is not just hope, it is true and real, and you will smile and be amazed that things turned out as they did. You would never have thought like this … but the caution here is not to be complacent, or feel that it is all good to be true and it will just all disappear anyway, its not too late. Be open to accepting and embracing the Joy which is now bestowed upon you – you own it, it is yours and you are a deserving recipient – you may need to be kind to yourself to see this for what it is – it is not a gift, but ‘the’ gift you have been waiting for.

The fear will reside, the gift will be given, it is a time of being connected once more to that which gives you the means and the way.

Card Two:
A Contributing Factor.

This position indicates something significant, which will be tied into the Joy factor! It may be influenced by, or come to them in the form of a person, a letter, something, which the Querant did, a gift, a turn of events, out of adversity, a new job, a move, a decision, a surprise etc.

YELLOW CITRINE
Citrine is a member of the quartz family, and can be found naturally, but is rare. Natural Citrine is pale yellow and very beautiful.

I was standing in one of the Chambers called the Orchestral Chamber, a massive cave which is 900 feet high. Within the Chamber is a series of flow-stone formations which start from an opening in the roof of the cave, which was above. Over the millions of years Mother Nature has created what looks like, a series of small waterfalls. They are 90% calcite and are transparent, and once light is put behind them the minerals in the calcite are awakened, the natural orange and yellow warm color shine through.

A ladder descends from the opening in the roof to the floor. In the late 1800’s, people would ascend the ladder to get out of the cave.

The acoustics in this chamber are perfect – Dame Joan Sutherland called it the most perfect acoustic space she has ever sung. As the guide turned on the lights of the Chamber, he also turned on the music, and suddenly the cave became alive – violins and oboe’s, cymbals and drums, French horns and harps, in the glow of the crystal waterfalls.
This was a perfect place in which to read this card.

Interpretation
Looking around in the cave, I could feel and see the bounty of nature. Prosperous and beautiful, it was a unique and special treasure. This is the feeling I had with this card. The gift of abundance - something astounding and astonishing. It is closely related to your finances, and once activated, the energy of the Citrine streams into your life overflowing, just as the crystal waterfalls stem from above, so does the good luck and prosperity flow into your life, and made available to you – manna from heaven!

The other aspect of the Citrine I see (related to the Labradolite) are the messages from Spirit, assuring you that there is a connection to the Universe, and a connection to your prosperity. The ladder is in place, and your cries and wishes have ascended to the higher realms, so too will the answers and gifts descend to be placed in your hands. The sound – the messages – will be crystal clear. You will not miss the messages given from above, they will be given, it will be reliant on you just enjoying the experience, the sounds, and being part of something very special at this time.

Citrine is also related to the sun, and the color of yellows, gold’s and oranges. Although I was underground, there was the light shining through the waterfalls – glowing yellow and orange. The warmth, the color, was coming from within, and I get the impression that there is a growing warmth within you. It made me think of children and happiness, and I wondered - Not pregnant are you? ;)

With whatever is coming your way, it will most certainly help you in many ways, on many levels and in many areas of your life. Allow abundance in – be careful not to block it, or shoo it away - An opportunity awaits you, and you will be very happy with what you receive.

Card Three:
How will this impact on the Querant – the benefit of the Unexpected Joy to the Querant.

LAPIS LAZULI
A blue stone, which is often flecked with pyrite, it was a favored stone used in ancient Egypt for its beauty and connection to spiritual enlightenment.

I drew this card while standing inside a cavern upon a bridge, overlooking deep below, a stunning river which flows through the bottom of the end section of the cave complex. The water was so clear, I could hardly see it. Cold and beautiful, it was 10 foot deep yet I could see the riverbed stones so clearly – I wish you could have been there.

Interpretation:
Firstly, as a benefit relating to your Labradorite and Citrine, I feel that drawing this card releases you in some way, from fears, attachments of getting ahead, and part of it comes from seeing clearly the problems that held you back. There is a new attitude from this new ‘prosperity, luck and gifts’.
I think why the card has come through when I was at the cave river because – internal cleansing and being rid of toxins which are toxic beliefs and behaviors, – which may have been manifesting physically through the blood, lung, upper torso, neck to third eye area.
The benefit sees that the NEW energy has cleared what ever blockages were there. You are a clear and flowing channel, you can feel the release, the energy gently moving and winding its way through you, cleansing and rejuvenating your mind body and spiritual centers.

Lapis also relates to raw natural power, and I am seeing this as your ‘power’ spot. Once clear of many of the things which have plagued you, especially relating to money, work, what you have, what you don’t have, luck, creativity and spiritual gifts, you should feel free and empowered to be able to go ahead and do what you want to do. Forging ahead, released of the pressures, you see and feel the release of the fear-based tensions which have held you bound for so long. You have a renewed faith in life and your place in it.
Lapis also asks you to lead and not follow, dare to be different, and dare to stand up for your uniqueness – communicating this will be helped by having your monetary prosperous backing.

Weather this reading relates to you and your child, your ability to work, have money, live and follow some form of education, expand your family – the cards point towards this becoming possible very soon. The wait is over, and a new journey with a flow of opportunities lie ahead.

:p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. One: Monday through to Sunday ~ 14th to 20th
Air ~ Eagle

Symbol:
1) “An Angel and a child in flight seated on wings of a great bird”.
2) Seeing the bigger picture, honing your energies.

Spiritual: A week where spiritual matters are in the forefront. Knowledge from the higher self, listening to intuition, mind-gut feelings, prana- the life force swirling, messages apparent,

Physical: You may find yourself travelling this week by plane, or have to go somewhere important - a journey which holds much purpose.

Mental: The element of Air relates to the breath, and also to thought.
It can have to do with physical breath and breathing – meditative breathing, breath control, hyperventilation, asthma, bronchitis, emotionally responsive breathing, weather and wind.
To the mind, it can be receiving strong intuitive messages, thinking, daydreaming, wishing, intellectualizing, responding to new ideas.

2. Two: Monday through to Sunday ~ 21st to 27th
Adversity ~ Book

Symbols:
1)”Jacob wrestling with an Angel.”
2)Book: Acquiring knowledge, having to be open to new ideas and possibilities, the need to research and get more information on an issue or a problem.

Spiritual: Realizing that the challenge puts you in good stead for what is ahead. Balanced perspective, seeing things from both sides, understanding and release,

Physical: Intuitive solutions, creative manifestations, learning, reading, Sourcing further information, writing, communicating, responding by mail, reading the fine print, post office and posting things, challenging the ‘institution’.

Focus: Through knowing that what is happening at the present, will be revealed to be a blessing in disguise in the future. Opportunity disguised as loss, knowing when to advance and when to retreat, coming to the deeper understanding of what joy truly is through challenges.

3. Three: Monday through to Sunday ~ 28th to 3rd Sept
Ether ~ Clouds

Symbol:
1) “An Angel souring joyously above the earth”
2) Clouds: The etheric realm, the power of imagination, exploring daydreams, floating with the impossible, removing the shackles of limiting beliefs, making dreams come true.

Spiritual: This is a time of being in touch with your higher Guiding energies. It is where there are no restraints and unimpeded movement, speech, and creativity. Ethereal mean intangible lightness, highly refined and delicate – exquisite, it also denotes accurately perceptive and discriminating. Talking to Angels, hearing angels.

Physical: Approaching life with a lighter heart, and rising above self made limiting thoughts. Gaining and activating a new approach to your situations. Being aware of time, allowing things to flow with the tide.

4. Four: Monday through to Sunday ~ 4th to 10th
Water ~ Rainbow

Symbol:
1) “Angel Baptizing a Child”.
2) Rainbow: Hope. positive outcomes, psychic healing, success, the magnificence of all, nature, enjoyment, colors expanding, the cross over, a bridge to the other side.

Spiritual: Cleansing, Health – mental & physical, renewal of the life-force, connection, communication. A spiritual revival and rebirth. Health attained and regained, knowing you have passed the test, a celebration on the spiritual plane.

Physical: Finding the path, seeing the rainbow of life before you, the pot of gold. The Rainbow and the Angel signify success and attainment, overcoming your adversity and feelings of relief and “I did it”. Accepting the good and grace that is being bestowed upon you. A celebration of life.

Focus: Allowing abundance to flow into your life, accepting what is good and will help you in the future, looking forward – not back, putting your wealth to good causes.

Because there was a rainbow in the card for your stone of Labradolite, I am assuming that the energy is also associated with this week in some significant way - relative to the rainbow in this draw.

5. Five: Monday through to Sunday ~ 11th to 17th
Artful Dreaming ~ Book

Symbol: ‘Angel holding a dream catcher over a child”.
Book: Acquiring knowledge, having to be open to new ideas and possibilities, the need to research and get more information on an issue or a problem.

Spiritual: Turning to your dreams for answers, messages coming through dreams, honoring the dream state, recording your dreams, connecting to others through dreams, astral travelling, working through issues in your dreams.

Physical: Writing, attuning to your dreams, interpreting your day and night dreams, researching your dreams and writing creatively, reflecting and deciphering messages.

Focus: Being aware that many of your dreams are unfolding, and showing you direction. Healing through sleep and rest. Going back over information you have already gathered, old diaries, dream journals, acquiring and buying new books. Papers and certificates are important. Renewing vows and rites of passage. Accreditation. Drawing and expressing your dreams, being creative.

6. Six: Monday through to Sunday ~ 18th to 25th
Sun ~ Lightning ~ Staff

Symbols:
1) “Simultaneous sunrise and sunset, represented by two angels, one waking, one sleeping”
2) Surprise recognition, cataclysmic transformation and illumination, powerful transforming energies, harnessing the divine.
2a) Support, divine comfort and protection, power, life force, courage.

Spiritual: The giver of life, light and warmth emerging, breakthrough. Fertility and new life, birth. Spiritual enlightenment and the truth coming forth. The natural cycle of the seasons, opening and closing of doors and gates to other spiritual realms.

Physical: This is a time where you can pack the old life away and look forward to the new. News is coming which will lift your spirits and give hope and reassurance. The staff in your reading is like the Ace of wands, a new beginning and energy abounding through your life. This is still yelling pregnancy to me …

Focus: This is a time of prospering and success, coming into your life with astounding speed. You are awakening to your potential, and an important path has been opened to you. The new journey awaits and you are being supported from above and below.
Night is gone and the day is dawning, cast off the old and embrace the new ideas and anything, which you have found recently, is for your new path. You have a heightened and intensified time for ‘reading accurately’. Any guidance you need will be given.

I feel that there is a significant connection to the Crysatl carsd of Citrine for this week - as it has connections to the 'Sun' - joy and happiness.

Well bec – there it is :)
It seems that there are two weeks over the next six where Unexpected Joy comes into your life - I have highlighted these in yellow.
I will interested to see how the next month plus, spans out for you, and I hope there are many more joys ahead!

No feedback necessary until these weeks and dates are over, so I’ll pm everyone to let them know :) Hope this has been helpful.

I'll post the pics of the caves when I get my computer sorted :)

Blessings
Elven x

rcb30872

Dear oh me, I must have missed this one, I will get on with the feedback when I have a bit more time, you know how it is at libraries, only allowed an hour at a time. Fortunately someone has offered for me to come over to there place, while my little man and her little man play, I can come on the internet. I will come on periodically, via the library, since then, if you want me to do a reading done, I can do it, but it will be some time, roughly a week at least, when I will be able to post it. And with daylight savings, little man is going to bed later, which means that I don't have much spare time as I would like, anyhow.

Love

Bec

Elven

LOL!!! bec! Honestly - its OK about the feedback - if anything is relevant in pointform jot it down in a post short and sweet, but its OK - I dont expect feedback - I know you have been away for a while - and this is not a worry to me. Just glad to see you back. Enjoy the limited time you have here (I know youve got 'puter problems) at the moment - we can catch up again later - dont sweat it :p

Blessings Elven x

rcb30872

Elven said:
Hi bec

This rounds reading is here for you:

I did this reading at a place called Jenolan Caves. These are beautiful crystal caves, filled with stalagmites and stalegtites, chambers of unbelievable beauty. They have names like the Cathedral, Imperial, Orchestral … mother Nature has been working away for 345 million years to create such splendor, and walking through this amazing monument I drew your cards.
The first I drew was at the entrance of the Caves, the second was inside about half way through, and the last card was drawn at the near end of the journey. Least to say, it was an absolute joy to read in these caves, and secondly, it was one with the purpose of giving you the energy and the beauty in the reading. I hope you enjoy and it brings some special meaning and insight for you.

Blessings
Elven x

Card One:

LABRODITE

Labradorite is a soda lime feldspar and can be found in crystals and crystalline masses. Considering I am in the oldest caves know (365 million years old) and they are lime caves, it doesn’t surprise me to find this card coming up for you.
The Labradorite pictured in your card is Bluish Green, and has a rainbow reflected from a fracture in the crystals face.

I am led up many stairs through a thin tunnel of rock, winding and dark, I suddenly come into the light of day. I am standing on a rock platform, which has opened like a window high above a flowing pool of crystal turquoise water below. From this perspective I can see out and beyond and below – the view is spectacular and breathtaking…

Interpretation:
The Unexpected Joy.

Drawing this card for your Unexpected Joy is a wonderful card. It means that what you have put out to the Universe for, is on its way. This is the Lucky Stone, and one which connects you to your higher intuitive self, more-so than just a level of awakening, it denotes the ‘gift’, and intertwined with that is that of contact with the ‘voices’. You will receive messages from the other side – it is attuned with clairvoyance and intuitive messages coming through.
Your ‘unexpected joy’ relates to ‘connections’ and reconnecting with that which was lost. PS: I just thought about your computer LOL!! Maybe there's a new one around the corner, or a better connection and installation coming ;)
Any fear which you have held, regarding the situation around you, is about to dissipate, and you will see that life becomes something that you can look forward to, and strive on with, with joy in your heart. There is a breakthrough coming, you are about to come out of that dark and winding passage of time in your life, and see the rainbow, the beautiful view all around. Spirit asks you to enjoy the view and breath deeply. See how Life looks so much different once you have reached the summit and are giving a glimpse of what the journey was about, and the potential in store from this point onwards. Realizations are coming, messages from above are being delivered to you, it is not just hope, it is true and real, and you will smile and be amazed that things turned out as they did. You would never have thought like this … but the caution here is not to be complacent, or feel that it is all good to be true and it will just all disappear anyway, its not too late. Be open to accepting and embracing the Joy which is now bestowed upon you – you own it, it is yours and you are a deserving recipient – you may need to be kind to yourself to see this for what it is – it is not a gift, but ‘the’ gift you have been waiting for.

The fear will reside, the gift will be given, it is a time of being connected once more to that which gives you the means and the way.
Connections to the computer again, at home, um, well, that is plainly obvious to all, including me, that did not happen. But in the mean time, the way from the internet was much needed let me tell you! I was able to do things for myself, unlimitted time, except of course when I was dealing with little man, I did some readings for myself, and found myself some "guinea pigs" that allowed me to practise reading on them. So, all in all, the time spent doing those things for myself were good in the respect that I managed to care for and pamper myself, which has been a long time since I did it last. I had a few challenges along the way, mind you, but it helped me to realise that I do have a voice, and that a lot of people don't actually listen to what I have to say. I have come to the realisation that is far better to go by how I feel about certain things rather than be persuaded to do things that other people tell me to do, although they think they are doing it for my own good or for my best interests. What would they know? I know what is best for me and little man, and there are certain things that were said or suggested to me that were unnecessary, I knew that, but they didn't, because afterall they think that they know me and little man than I do, what a load of crap!!
Another thing that I realised the reason why I can't "see" spirits, although I have come to the realisation that I have the capacity to, and in some ways I am supposed to, if that makes sense, is things that have happened to me when I was somewhere in between 5 and 8, not sure when exactly, I just know that was the time when we were in England, and we came to Australia, the second time around when I was 8! I am not sure if it was a dream, but it happened three times, the room was pitch black, and in the corner of the room, up near the ceiling were 3 ghostly faces, 3 only, but it scared the bejeezes out of me, let me tell you!
Card Two:
A Contributing Factor.

This position indicates something significant, which will be tied into the Joy factor! It may be influenced by, or come to them in the form of a person, a letter, something, which the Querant did, a gift, a turn of events, out of adversity, a new job, a move, a decision, a surprise etc.

YELLOW CITRINE
Citrine is a member of the quartz family, and can be found naturally, but is rare. Natural Citrine is pale yellow and very beautiful.

I was standing in one of the Chambers called the Orchestral Chamber, a massive cave which is 900 feet high. Within the Chamber is a series of flow-stone formations which start from an opening in the roof of the cave, which was above. Over the millions of years Mother Nature has created what looks like, a series of small waterfalls. They are 90% calcite and are transparent, and once light is put behind them the minerals in the calcite are awakened, the natural orange and yellow warm color shine through.

A ladder descends from the opening in the roof to the floor. In the late 1800’s, people would ascend the ladder to get out of the cave.

The acoustics in this chamber are perfect – Dame Joan Sutherland called it the most perfect acoustic space she has ever sung. As the guide turned on the lights of the Chamber, he also turned on the music, and suddenly the cave became alive – violins and oboe’s, cymbals and drums, French horns and harps, in the glow of the crystal waterfalls.
This was a perfect place in which to read this card.

Interpretation
Looking around in the cave, I could feel and see the bounty of nature. Prosperous and beautiful, it was a unique and special treasure. This is the feeling I had with this card. The gift of abundance - something astounding and astonishing. It is closely related to your finances, and once activated, the energy of the Citrine streams into your life overflowing, just as the crystal waterfalls stem from above, so does the good luck and prosperity flow into your life, and made available to you – manna from heaven!

The other aspect of the Citrine I see (related to the Labradolite) are the messages from Spirit, assuring you that there is a connection to the Universe, and a connection to your prosperity. The ladder is in place, and your cries and wishes have ascended to the higher realms, so too will the answers and gifts descend to be placed in your hands. The sound – the messages – will be crystal clear. You will not miss the messages given from above, they will be given, it will be reliant on you just enjoying the experience, the sounds, and being part of something very special at this time.

Citrine is also related to the sun, and the color of yellows, gold’s and oranges. Although I was underground, there was the light shining through the waterfalls – glowing yellow and orange. The warmth, the color, was coming from within, and I get the impression that there is a growing warmth within you. It made me think of children and happiness, and I wondered - Not pregnant are you? ;)

With whatever is coming your way, it will most certainly help you in many ways, on many levels and in many areas of your life. Allow abundance in – be careful not to block it, or shoo it away - An opportunity awaits you, and you will be very happy with what you receive.
This has made me laugh, I am not pregnant, but I have a little bump which makes a lot of people think that I am pregnant. Matter-of-fact, little man had a party to go to not that long ago, and there was this woman who had a baby that were a few months ago, and the granddad of the child that was having the party were talking to her, and I was standing next to her, and he said something about how it is strange how people touch people's belly when they are pregnant, which the lady said to me, does that happen to you! I was not best pleased, after I calmed down a bit, I turned to her and told her that I am not pregnant. I have been thinking of ways to earn a living so to speak, as I have not had a job for at least a year, and the cash flow is a bit bad at the moment, I have had a few ideas, but it is not about getting a job, some creative things, but I am not sure if I will pursue it or not. But we will see. I have had some joy with progress with little man, his speech is coming on well, and there were a few "issues" that have been sorted out. Matter of fact that is in the area that I was not listened to, which upset me no end, and if I have any more problems, I will not be going back to that expert! No way!!!!!! Oh, I have asked for assistance from up above, some not in such a nice way, mind you, out of sheer desperation and despair! I do feel calmer and happier mind you, and I have already made a few decisions, which I will not be swayed from, how long it takes to get acted on is another matter altogether, but firm decisions I have made, concrete, and pretty specific!
Card Three:

LAPIS LAZULI
A blue stone, which is often flecked with pyrite, it was a favored stone used in ancient Egypt for its beauty and connection to spiritual enlightenment.

I drew this card while standing inside a cavern upon a bridge, overlooking deep below, a stunning river which flows through the bottom of the end section of the cave complex. The water was so clear, I could hardly see it. Cold and beautiful, it was 10 foot deep yet I could see the riverbed stones so clearly – I wish you could have been there.

Interpretation:
Firstly, as a benefit relating to your Labradorite and Citrine, I feel that drawing this card releases you in some way, from fears, attachments of getting ahead, and part of it comes from seeing clearly the problems that held you back. There is a new attitude from this new ‘prosperity, luck and gifts’.
I think why the card has come through when I was at the cave river because – internal cleansing and being rid of toxins which are toxic beliefs and behaviors, – which may have been manifesting physically through the blood, lung, upper torso, neck to third eye area.
The benefit sees that the NEW energy has cleared what ever blockages were there. You are a clear and flowing channel, you can feel the release, the energy gently moving and winding its way through you, cleansing and rejuvenating your mind body and spiritual centers.

Lapis also relates to raw natural power, and I am seeing this as your ‘power’ spot. Once clear of many of the things which have plagued you, especially relating to money, work, what you have, what you don’t have, luck, creativity and spiritual gifts, you should feel free and empowered to be able to go ahead and do what you want to do. Forging ahead, released of the pressures, you see and feel the release of the fear-based tensions which have held you bound for so long. You have a renewed faith in life and your place in it.
Lapis also asks you to lead and not follow, dare to be different, and dare to stand up for your uniqueness – communicating this will be helped by having your monetary prosperous backing.

Weather this reading relates to you and your child, your ability to work, have money, live and follow some form of education, expand your family – the cards point towards this becoming possible very soon. The wait is over, and a new journey with a flow of opportunities lie ahead.
Good about time!! I have made certain changes, I will not be pushed around by certain people, I will listen to what others say, whether I do them is another matter altogether, and also I will do it is when I am ready, and not before!! LOL, I will keep the :p there, because, well, you can see why! LOL
:p

1. One: Monday through to Sunday ~ 14th to 20th
Air ~ Eagle

Symbol:
1) “An Angel and a child in flight seated on wings of a great bird”.
2) Seeing the bigger picture, honing your energies.

Spiritual: A week where spiritual matters are in the forefront. Knowledge from the higher self, listening to intuition, mind-gut feelings, prana- the life force swirling, messages apparent,

Physical: You may find yourself travelling this week by plane, or have to go somewhere important - a journey which holds much purpose.

Mental: The element of Air relates to the breath, and also to thought.
It can have to do with physical breath and breathing – meditative breathing, breath control, hyperventilation, asthma, bronchitis, emotionally responsive breathing, weather and wind.
To the mind, it can be receiving strong intuitive messages, thinking, daydreaming, wishing, intellectualizing, responding to new ideas.
Hmm, well, not exactly the travel, not me, but little man's father. Although little man's birthday was the week before, we did see him this particular week, and he was going to New Zealand, and when he got back he had to go to Holland to see his mum, little man's grandmother, as it seemed that she was very ill, there was something found when scans were done, it seemed like it could possibly be the big C. New ideas, possibly, this was 4 months ago, so I am not sure, because I can't exactly remember.
2. Two: Monday through to Sunday ~ 21st to 27th
Adversity ~ Book

Symbols:
1)”Jacob wrestling with an Angel.”
2)Book: Acquiring knowledge, having to be open to new ideas and possibilities, the need to research and get more information on an issue or a problem.

Spiritual: Realizing that the challenge puts you in good stead for what is ahead. Balanced perspective, seeing things from both sides, understanding and release,

Physical: Intuitive solutions, creative manifestations, learning, reading, Sourcing further information, writing, communicating, responding by mail, reading the fine print, post office and posting things, challenging the ‘institution’.

Focus: Through knowing that what is happening at the present, will be revealed to be a blessing in disguise in the future. Opportunity disguised as loss, knowing when to advance and when to retreat, coming to the deeper understanding of what joy truly is through challenges.
Can't remember
3. Three: Monday through to Sunday ~ 28th to 3rd Sept
Ether ~ Clouds

Symbol:
1) “An Angel souring joyously above the earth”
2) Clouds: The etheric realm, the power of imagination, exploring daydreams, floating with the impossible, removing the shackles of limiting beliefs, making dreams come true.

Spiritual: This is a time of being in touch with your higher Guiding energies. It is where there are no restraints and unimpeded movement, speech, and creativity. Ethereal mean intangible lightness, highly refined and delicate – exquisite, it also denotes accurately perceptive and discriminating. Talking to Angels, hearing angels.

Physical: Approaching life with a lighter heart, and rising above self made limiting thoughts. Gaining and activating a new approach to your situations. Being aware of time, allowing things to flow with the tide.
Not sure, but my birthday did fall in this week. Also, Sunday was Father's Day, and little man's father wanted to get in touch with us, and the only way that we could see him was meeting him at the airport before his flight to Holland. Although things were a bit rough for the both of us at the time, it was nice! He got a bit panicky because there was a huge line inside the gates, so I told him that it would be alright, and told little man to kiss his father, and so on and so on.
4. Four: Monday through to Sunday ~ 4th to 10th
Water ~ Rainbow

Symbol:
1) “Angel Baptizing a Child”.
2) Rainbow: Hope. positive outcomes, psychic healing, success, the magnificence of all, nature, enjoyment, colors expanding, the cross over, a bridge to the other side.

Spiritual: Cleansing, Health – mental & physical, renewal of the life-force, connection, communication. A spiritual revival and rebirth. Health attained and regained, knowing you have passed the test, a celebration on the spiritual plane.

Physical: Finding the path, seeing the rainbow of life before you, the pot of gold. The Rainbow and the Angel signify success and attainment, overcoming your adversity and feelings of relief and “I did it”. Accepting the good and grace that is being bestowed upon you. A celebration of life.

Focus: Allowing abundance to flow into your life, accepting what is good and will help you in the future, looking forward – not back, putting your wealth to good causes.

Because there was a rainbow in the card for your stone of Labradolite, I am assuming that the energy is also associated with this week in some significant way - relative to the rainbow in this draw.
Not really sure. I do remember that week I rang Holland to find out what was wrong with little man's grandmother. Other than that, can't remember.
5. Five: Monday through to Sunday ~ 11th to 17th
Artful Dreaming ~ Book

Symbol: ‘Angel holding a dream catcher over a child”.
Book: Acquiring knowledge, having to be open to new ideas and possibilities, the need to research and get more information on an issue or a problem.

Spiritual: Turning to your dreams for answers, messages coming through dreams, honoring the dream state, recording your dreams, connecting to others through dreams, astral travelling, working through issues in your dreams.

Physical: Writing, attuning to your dreams, interpreting your day and night dreams, researching your dreams and writing creatively, reflecting and deciphering messages.

Focus: Being aware that many of your dreams are unfolding, and showing you direction. Healing through sleep and rest. Going back over information you have already gathered, old diaries, dream journals, acquiring and buying new books. Papers and certificates are important. Renewing vows and rites of passage. Accreditation. Drawing and expressing your dreams, being creative.
No idea!
6. Six: Monday through to Sunday ~ 18th to 25th
Sun ~ Lightning ~ Staff

Symbols:
1) “Simultaneous sunrise and sunset, represented by two angels, one waking, one sleeping”
2) Surprise recognition, cataclysmic transformation and illumination, powerful transforming energies, harnessing the divine.
2a) Support, divine comfort and protection, power, life force, courage.

Spiritual: The giver of life, light and warmth emerging, breakthrough. Fertility and new life, birth. Spiritual enlightenment and the truth coming forth. The natural cycle of the seasons, opening and closing of doors and gates to other spiritual realms.

Physical: This is a time where you can pack the old life away and look forward to the new. News is coming which will lift your spirits and give hope and reassurance. The staff in your reading is like the Ace of wands, a new beginning and energy abounding through your life. This is still yelling pregnancy to me …

Focus: This is a time of prospering and success, coming into your life with astounding speed. You are awakening to your potential, and an important path has been opened to you. The new journey awaits and you are being supported from above and below.
Night is gone and the day is dawning, cast off the old and embrace the new ideas and anything, which you have found recently, is for your new path. You have a heightened and intensified time for ‘reading accurately’. Any guidance you need will be given.

I feel that there is a significant connection to the Crysatl carsd of Citrine for this week - as it has connections to the 'Sun' - joy and happiness.
I can assure you right now, I am NOT pregnant!! Hmm, I think this signifies the time when there were some struggle with what was perceived to be an issue for little man by others, and for me, I really couldn't see the issue. This proved to be a rather testing time, not just that week, but for a good few weeks thereafter, but in the end, me and little man prevailed. It gave me the sense like, well, I might not be heard by certain people, but at least I know what I know, and that I am right, despite the so called good advice that others think that they are giving me.

Well bec – there it is :)
It seems that there are two weeks over the next six where Unexpected Joy comes into your life - I have highlighted these in yellow.
I will interested to see how the next month plus, spans out for you, and I hope there are many more joys ahead!

No feedback necessary until these weeks and dates are over, so I’ll pm everyone to let them know :) Hope this has been helpful.

I'll post the pics of the caves when I get my computer sorted :)

Blessings
Elven x
Thanks for the reading, I had plenty of time to do the feedback, it is difficult as a lot has happened other the last 4 months, pinpointing exactly when these things happened proves to be rather difficult!!

Love

Bec

Elven

Thankyou for the feedback bec :) *hugs*

I know it would have been difficult to remember, and to comment on, but I really appreciate the effort you made to do it - many thanks.

I hope this Year brings you many good things for you and your little one, and that very soon you get back on line. Hope you celebrated last night and all is well.

Many Blessings Elven x

rcb30872

Thanks Elven, yes we did celebrate, but there were a few dramas, you know with family and whatever else, one of them was about the time that I wanted to leave, because of Matthew, that is all, but my mum had to ask my auntie, and I thought, you have to ASK? why not just tell!! But there you go, my mum has shown herself to be a gutless wonder! Either that or I am just selfish, but how can I be selfish, when it is my son that I was thinking about. If it wasn't for me driving my mum and my auntie there, they may never have been there in the first place, since my auntie left her licence at home (in England), and mum hates driving in the night, and she would have been, and was, drunk!

Yeah, yeah, enough of that. Well, I hope that you had a good New Year celebration.

Lots of love

Bec