SOUL Oracle Reading Exchange ~ 28th May-10th June ~ knowledge seeker & ana luisa

Elven

:D Welcome to your reading exchange thread :)
Have a good one!

Elven said:
This rounds Topic is ~ "My Oracle Readings"
This spread looks at aspects of ‘your Oracle Readings’. Areas where you can improve, the strength of your readings, the way you communicate your message, either to yourself or others …. how to achieve better results, and what you could explore further on this path of using Oracles :D

METHOD
Using a full Oracle of the Seekers Choice to determine some of the aspects of others readings.

If you need to, adjust the question to suit the Seeker - as opposed to doing the reading for yourself :p

Just a reminder that Placement 7 is Open Question - please check if your partner has another question they would like to add about their Oracle Radings.

SPREAD

…………………..……………….
…………1………………………
………………..…4…………….
…………2………………6…....7 Optional Question
………………..…5……………
…………3……………………
……………….….………………

PLACEMENTS & MEANINGS

Placement One
What is my greatest strength regarding ‘my Oracle readings’?

Placement Two
What other methods could I incorporate into my Oracle readings for a better result?

Placement Three
What can I do to improve my Oracle readings?

Placement Four
What am I learning personally about myself by reading Oracles?

Placement Five
What type of Oracle am I best suited to reading?

Placement Six
What is my next area of exploration with Oracles I could consider delving into?

Placement Seven - Optional Question.
This is an Open Question - one which the seeker can add to the reading if they have a question they would like to ask about 'their Oracle Readings'.

If the reader feels its necessary, a Base Card (card at the bottom of the deck, or lowest scatter object in the throw) can be added to determine how the Seeker feels about their readings and their thoughts to Oracles

Readings & feedback to be completed by SUN 10TH JUNE 07

knowledge seeker

hi ana luisa,
i don't think we've been paired up before :) i'm looking forward to this round. the oracle decks i have are:
Saints & Angels
Goddess Guidance
Archangels
Messages from your Angels
Healing with the Angels
Healing with the Faeries
Magical Mermaids and Dolphins
Crystal Oracle
Power Animals

let me know which deck you would like the reading with.

speak soon
KS

ana luisa

Hi KS! No, indeed, we haven´t exchange readings yet. That´going to be quite exciting! Thank you for opening the thread and showing me your (rather) extensive list of oracles. I usually let the reader choose the one that they feel is more appropriate for the reading in question.So, no real preferrence. On the other hand, if you feel paricularly drawn to one of my decks, tell me. They´re all in my profile.
Looking forward to this exchange :)

Love,

Ana

knowledge seeker

hey al,
i am happy to go with which ever oracle you use :) leaving my fates to the wind, so to speak :D
i'll do the same for you, see which decks speaks out at the time. hopefully should get to it in the next few days.
until then...
KS

ana luisa

KS,

I completely lost track of time. Tomorrow is the due date! OMG!! I was still unsure about which oracle to use but finally decided to work with my Bag of Tricks. I basically compiled many playmobil objects in a bag, energize them and then pick one by one according to the question I´m asking. Do bear with me, it´s all quite intuitive.

1- Greatest strength - BASKET

You seem to be a person who likes to go for quantity. Accumulating knowledge gives you a real buzz. The more you read, the more you need to read. It´s never ending. You are not stuck to one line of thought, though. Everything you grab your hands on is catch. And you know that. You probably told yourself already that it´s a bit dangerous to "believe' all you read if sometimes discerning the good literature from the bad is not so easy. But it´s just you. And this won´t change. Like the basket, you not only gather info, you also like to take it places and show it to people.You do it to share, not to flaunt. Are you a note taker as well? This basket is sturdy and "made" of wicker so you probably feel a certain attraction to nature things. If speaking spiritualy, more wicca, more earth spells, more primitive, more to the soil than to the stars. You probably like stories of miracles as well and for some reason, I got the image of the Bible and some "feats" as relevant to you... bizarre..

2- What other methods to incorporate - THE SKULL

Go deep, to the bone. It´s better for you to really "dissect" a book than to skim through thousands. Face your fears of the other side, of death, of spirits. They will help you tremendously in your reading and learning. You just have to know how to trust your force and their guidance.

3- What to do to improve my reading? FLOATING DEVICE

This specific playmobil is quite interesting. Is it round but stuck in a square. It´s white and red. Here´s what I think. You need to believe in the impossible. If things seem too extrordinary to be true, well, that´s how they are. Don´t doubt your inuitions and rationalize too much. One cannot walk on water (gee, another Bible thing) but with the device, you can stay there indefinetely. The device is round but it´s secured by a square so your guides are protecting you in your journey of discovery and learning. So, be brave. The colors red and white stand for the dark and light learnings you will do and how they live side by side, in a circle. You can´t have one, without the other.
Blood donation also showed up as relevant. Not to the reading, though.

4- What am I learning personally about myself through my reading? ANCIENT MANUSCRIPT

You are learning that you don´t know half of what´s there to know. You are learning that old is good and that what we thought were our discoveries were in fact known by our ancestors, way before you were born. You are learning about humility, in a very good sense. Not the self-deprecating one but the one that truly opens the mind up to unorthodox teachings and challenges old concepts you already had. You are learning that reading between the lines is VERY important and that you don´t need paper to read. You can read people´s faces, tree movements, water swirls. You are making the world the ultimate book.

5-What type of oracle is best suited to my readings? SCALE

Big oracles, with plenty of cards. Oracles that enable you to compare interpretations of other oracles. Eclectic oracles. Never bought on impulse. Expensive ones. Sorry....

6- What´s my next area of explration? WITCHE´S BROOM

Pretty self-explanatory. Magic spells and communicating with entities.Witchcraft perhaps in the far future, after you feel confident and knowledgeable enough.

KS, I hope this reading doesn´t offend you in any way. I always feel like I step on eggs every time I´m a bit blunt about things but the reading for you was so quick, clean and to the point that it would be impossible to beat around the bush. I sincerely hope it makes some sense and sorry for being so late!

Love,

Ana :)

knowledge seeker

hi ana luisa,
gee, it's due up already!!! omg, i have to find time...lol. i may be a day late, sorry.
i really loved your reading, it has helped me heaps, in the way that it's told me straight up as opposed to sugar coating or fluffing around things. it all made absolute sense to me, and alot of it was thoughts i knew but didn't face up to yet, particuarly the last half. hopefully i'll be able to give you deeper feedback tonight, and post your reading tomorrow.
Thank You

knowledge seeker

hi again,
i have some spare moments, so hopefully its enough to complete my feedback :)

1- Greatest strength - BASKET

You seem to be a person who likes to go for quantity. Accumulating knowledge gives you a real buzz. The more you read, the more you need to read. It´s never ending. You are not stuck to one line of thought, though. Everything you grab your hands on is catch. And you know that. You probably told yourself already that it´s a bit dangerous to "believe' all you read if sometimes discerning the good literature from the bad is not so easy. But it´s just you. And this won´t change. Like the basket, you not only gather info, you also like to take it places and show it to people.You do it to share, not to flaunt. Are you a note taker as well? This basket is sturdy and "made" of wicker so you probably feel a certain attraction to nature things. If speaking spiritualy, more wicca, more earth spells, more primitive, more to the soil than to the stars. You probably like stories of miracles as well and for some reason, I got the image of the Bible and some "feats" as relevant to you... bizarre..
this is quite true of me as a person, i have always, ever since i could read, read anything and everything i could get my hands on, and i am a quick reader too, able to finish a novel in a day (if i have all day to just sit and read which is VERY VERY RARE these days) and i am able to put myself in whatever i am reading too, absorbing it all. yes, i have told myself when i started reading more on metaphysical matters, that all that i read is not gospel, and i take what i feel i need and leave the rest of the information. i use my intuition alot for this. and again, yes i love to share any interesting info i may come across, no not to flaunt it but because i genuinely believe whom ever i am sharing it with will benefit or find it interesting too.
funnily enough i have been reading, more to the point, information about wicca is just falling into my lap about wicca, but at this point i do not feel 'ready' to fully grasp this concept. but i have still read or atleast been aware of the information that has been provided to me and it sits at the back of my 'recesses' until the time is right i guess. haha, yes i am a note taker. if a book i have borrowed contains a chapter or segments through out i will take notes of it and store it away with everything else until i can refer back to it or the time comes in need for it. and i do have a penchant for 'natural' 'things' (for lack of a better general word) i would rather fill my house with recycled furniture, wood, etc rather than metal or brand new items.
You probably like stories of miracles as well and for some reason, I got the image of the Bible and some "feats" as relevant to you... bizarre..
not too sure exactly here. first of all, yes, stories of miracles fascinate me, and always remind me of the divine universe. hmmm...as for the bible bit tho, there is a few areas it can relate too, but nothing hts me on the head. i think it may be abit of a reminder about faith and religion. i was at a mind body psychic expo. and sat in on one of the workshops, which from the description my understanding was it would be about divine healing. which it was, but it was a seminar where the main speaker pointed out that members of the audience had specific problems and to raise your hand if this included you, then his 'workers/healers' would go to you place their hands on the problem area a pray for you. towards the end i left the seminar as it didn't feel/seem what i was after. then over the next few days i had two of the 5 complaints that he had mentioned. and still since then i've had reminders of God, religion, etc. i admit i was abit sceptical of him, and what he was claiming, i do believe in god, but not a religion. so perhaps your vision of the bible and certain feats are another reminder for me. there are some stories in the bible which resonate with me, so maybe it is pertaining to that too? or maybe my sister in law, who i used to be close too, but then tried to get me to baptise into her church of latter day saints, which i didn't do. and since then we haven't been as close. she has great gift of clairvoyancey, but is reluctant to use it, as it is seen as a tool of the devil and that jesus christ is the only true medium, in her religion. so that area does relate to a few areas for me.

2- What other methods to incorporate - THE SKULL

Go deep, to the bone. It´s better for you to really "dissect" a book than to skim through thousands. Face your fears of the other side, of death, of spirits. They will help you tremendously in your reading and learning. You just have to know how to trust your force and their guidance.
oh, haha, another straight forward message which is happening alot to me recently. i am having a small crisis within myself, where i want to, and know the time is right to move forward, but i admit i am scared. i feel like when i'm on the brink of breaking through, i freeze up to a degree and block it out. i want to overcome that, but i don't lol :) and it is mostly in the area of spirits who have passed over. i sense them, i can hear them, but i'm to scared to see them as more than a flicker or symbol in my mind. i know that i need to trust myself and my guides more, but...... :D

3- What to do to improve my reading? FLOATING DEVICE

This specific playmobil is quite interesting. Is it round but stuck in a square. It´s white and red. Here´s what I think. You need to believe in the impossible. If things seem too extrordinary to be true, well, that´s how they are. Don´t doubt your inuitions and rationalize too much. One cannot walk on water (gee, another Bible thing) but with the device, you can stay there indefinetely. The device is round but it´s secured by a square so your guides are protecting you in your journey of discovery and learning. So, be brave. The colors red and white stand for the dark and light learnings you will do and how they live side by side, in a circle. You can´t have one, without the other.
Blood donation also showed up as relevant. Not to the reading, though.
again, another haha moment. i do believe in the possibility in alot, but i know that recently (can't remember exactly) i heard somewhere, something, and i thought, "ha yeah right, don't know about that one"
everything you mentioned makes sense, and i have mostly covered that in the above paragraphs. trusting my guides, accepting, etc. and i am understanding more and more about light and dark, positive and negative, etc. i've always known and accepted this but have been scared of it. now i am not so scared, and more accepting of it and how to work with and around it.
blood donation, hmmm something i am quite passionate about, and used to do religiously until a few years ago when we started our family, and since then i haven't been able to donate as i've either been pregnant or in the 9 mth postnatal period where you are not allowed to donate. i've been trying to get my husband to go in my place, but he is needle phobic. i'll keep this bit in mind and see how it relates in the near future.

4- What am I learning personally about myself through my reading? ANCIENT MANUSCRIPT

You are learning that you don´t know half of what´s there to know. You are learning that old is good and that what we thought were our discoveries were in fact known by our ancestors, way before you were born. You are learning about humility, in a very good sense. Not the self-deprecating one but the one that truly opens the mind up to unorthodox teachings and challenges old concepts you already had. You are learning that reading between the lines is VERY important and that you don´t need paper to read. You can read people´s faces, tree movements, water swirls. You are making the world the ultimate book.
again, oh so true. over the last month and abit or so, i've somewhat let go of previous beliefs and reading something i was interested in but never actually started up and did. (ie reading about chakras, gaining info and info on it, but never actually working too much on it myself.) and am just doing it now, using myself and my guides too for guidance. and again, haha, i am seeing that i don't need paper to read. i've known this in the past, but i stepped away from as i didn't understand it properly back then, so i went and got myself and oracle deck and i am now ready again to step back. yes, you can read anything, and funnily enough i was just telling a friend this last week. absolutely, the world is the ultimate book. the ultimate oracle.

5-What type of oracle is best suited to my readings? SCALE

Big oracles, with plenty of cards. Oracles that enable you to compare interpretations of other oracles. Eclectic oracles. Never bought on impulse. Expensive ones. Sorry....
no particular oracle really comes to mind here, other than runes, but i would prefer to make my own rather than buy a set of natural materials. yes, i do like more cards as opposed to less. but it't not essential for me to be able to read it. i will again remember this info, as no doubt something will happen, i will come across an oracle and this message will hit me on the head, no doubt.

6- What´s my next area of explration? WITCHE´S BROOM

Pretty self-explanatory. Magic spells and communicating with entities.Witchcraft perhaps in the far future, after you feel confident and knowledgeable enough.
haha, again, yes. i have covered this in i think my feedback of Q2, and Q3. once i am confident enough, and i'm at that path.

KS, I hope this reading doesn´t offend you in any way. I always feel like I step on eggs every time I´m a bit blunt about things but the reading for you was so quick, clean and to the point that it would be impossible to beat around the bush. I sincerely hope it makes some sense and sorry for being so late!
ana, there has been nothing at all in this reading which may have even come close to offending me, so nothing at all to worry about there. but i understand where that comes from. i get it too, where the information just comes through so quick, clear, concise and almost forceful, that there is no area or opportunity to re-word or dance about the message to 'soften' it. it makes alot of sense, and a reading i will be putting in with my others for later reference certainly. thank you ana, you truly have provided me with a gift here i believe.
i will hopefully be able to do your reading tomorrow, and i will post in in about 24 hrs.

again, Thankyou
KS

knowledge seeker

hi ana,
well i did get to your reading, and here it is.

Placement One
What is my greatest strength regarding ‘my Oracle readings’?
COYOTE ~ Wise Fool
you are very willing to explore and investigate with your readings, and the biggest gift you have for yourself is that you are able to laugh and learn when things go completely hay-wire, or the opposite where you expected very little but were completely blown away. with the readings you do, whether you realise it or not, no stone is left unturned. every message that is meant to come through will come through and you will not move on until you feel that is completed.

Placement Two
What other methods could I incorporate into my Oracle readings for a better result?
OTTER ~ Surrender
become even 'wilder' and free during your readings. find someone you are very comfortable with, and be game and bold, ask THAT question that you have never asked, or read in a style that you have never read in before, and just let go of the process and the outcome. step through the door and free-fall; don't worry you won't crash.

Placement Three
What can I do to improve my Oracle readings?
HAWK ~ Focus
it seems it may be time to dedicate more of yourself to your growing spiritual side. i get the impression that there is an area you want to look further into, but you are holding yourself back with the excuse of time restraints. focus on making the time, move on past other restraints in your life-let them go, and you will be able to expand your horizons. the hawk fllies extremely high in the sky, and is able to view so much landscape, once you step forward you will be able to view so much more from a greater view point too.

Placement Four
What am I learning personally about myself by reading Oracles?
TURTLE ~ Retreat
you are learning that alot of things in life are easier to deal with if we do just let go of the outcome and the process, and just allow the universe to provide. you are realising more and more that there is a greater purpose, and that the small things don't matter so much in the scheme of things. by letting go of what you want to happen and how it should happen, it is allowing the greater of all good to come through to you. relinquishing such a strong hold of control. learning to cruise some-what through the ocean of life, taking the right currents and avoiding the sharks.

Placement Five
What type of Oracle am I best suited to reading?
SNAKE ~ Healing
this would obviously say that oracles which are more mysterious than usual, a tad out of the norm. particularly those which may lead you on the path to healing. all oracels are a form of healing within themselves, but for you it is the oracles which you feel apart of that provide the greatest possibilities for healing, as you are able to hear that advice.

Placement Six
What is my next area of exploration with Oracles I could consider delving into?
LION ~ Courage
this ties in again with the second card (OTTER ~ Let Go) have that strength and courage to jump. it's as though you are nicely settled in your comfort zone and don't really want to move too far from that just yet, but deep inside of you, you really do want to just jump out, go crazy and really dig deep too see what you have. this is encouraging you to take that step out of the door and over the cliff, you won't crash. you may be quite surprised to find that once you step out of the door and start falling that you suddenly soar right up above, higher than you have ever been before.

well, i really hope that this helps you and makes sense, as (it always does) some of the messages are a tad left of centre. but i trust that it will all click for you. i only hope that my reading may provide as many blessings for you and yours did for me.
look forward to your feedback :)

KS

ana luisa

Ks,

I simply LOVED your reading!!! You also have a nice casual funky way of telling the insights that I use , too. Thank you so much and sorry for this late feedback!

1- Most definetely. I´m a nut case when it comes to details. I´m not organized at all but like to always go for overkill when it comes to descriptions and investigations. It´s like there´s a world inside a grain of sand and inside the grain , another world and it seems like it´s never ending. I get a reall buzz at doing this and you picked this so well!!

2- I am too chicken to go too deep. I´m a medium and as many, I´m afraid of seeing too much or meeting things I am not ready for. tarot, for me has become more a spiritual experience than a study of paper cards. So, I will try and follow your advice but I don´t promise I will jump off the cliff so soon. Yet.

3- Yes and no. I do need to read more and inform myself more. Do a real research into the cards. However, my time constraints are real. Two kids, no maid, working with 40 students and dealing with a house of 5 doesn´t help much!! I promise I will try and strech my day into 26 hours LOL

4- This part of the reading made me gasp. It is really a call for faith. I have been away from religion for quite a while but now, for some reason, I decided to go back to regular praying and meditation. I don´t know why but it just happened. And letting things take their course is very difficult for me because I am the type of mom who wants to pave all the streets in the world so my kids don´t ever have to stumble. You´re right. Stumbling is part of the process. Stumbling is good. I will work on strengthening my faith.

5-Mysterious oracles huh? I have a penchant for weird ones but not much into gothic. They look too theatrical to me. I have been planning on making an oracle with colored inkblots. Some are quite phenomenal!

6- Courage is something that I really don´t have. I used to be much bolder but I had a brush with death once because of a spiritual possession and, from that day on, I was a bit terrified of making a contact that turns out to be TOO close. I will seek protection , work on my energetic field and see how this develops.

Thank you KS for this upbeat reading!! It was wonderful doing this exchange with you! :)

Love,

Ana :love: