Specific Arcanum relating to parts of the body...

FaerieStorm

Does anyone have a system for relating specific arcanum to parts of the body? I'm particularly interested in the liver, blood, hair, and adrenal glands. I know it might sound odd, but I thought some one out there may have a system for body parts. It would be great for health and wellness readings.

-FS-

tantricknite

I do know there are correspondences for the Chakras relating to specific major arcana cards in the tarot.As far as organs and how they correspond to the tarot I've always wondered about that as well.I think you might find something within astrology.It would be a round about way of doing it and would take a little research.Certain organs relate to specific astological signs.Certain astological signs relate to specific major arcana Tarot.You could tie it together that way....

gorgeousbutterfly

well the FOOL ruling, and URANUS ruling the organs/systems :"-Ethers, eyes, pituitary body, gases".breath

MAGICIAN:MERCURY:"Nerves, bronchial tubes, pulmonary circulation, thyroid gland, right cerebral hemisphere, cerebro-spinal system, sensory nerves, vital fluid in nerves, vocal cords, ears, sight, tongue, all sense perception"

HIGH PRIESTESS:MOON "Esophagus, uterus, ovaries, lymphatics, sympathetic nervous system synovial fluid, alimentary canal, lymph, chyle, nerve sheaths."

EMPRESS:VENUS "Throat, kidneys, thymus gland, venous circulation."

EMPEROR:ARIES "Neuralgia, insomnia, cerebral congestion, brain fever, baldness, headache, dizziness, eye affections, toothache, gumboils"

HIEROPHANT:TAURUS :"Goiter, diphtheria, laryngitis, tonsillitis, croup, polypi, quinsy, glandular swelling of throat, apoplexy."

THE LOVERS;GEMINI "Bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia, consumption, pleurisy, corrupted blood, nervous trouble, anemia."

THE CHARIOT:CANCER "Indigestion, dipsomania, gastric catarrh, hiccough, flatulency, dropsy, sclerosis."

STRENGHT:LEO "Heart disease, angina pectoris, locomotor ataxia, hyperemia, spinal disease, spinal meningitis, fevers."

HERMIT:VIRGO "Peritonitis, malnutrition, dysentery, colic, constipation, diarrhea, cholera, typhoid, appendicitis, tapeworm"

WHEEL OF FORTUNE:JUPITER "Liver, glycogen, suprarenals, arterial circulation, fibrin of blood, disposition of fats."

JUSTICE:LIBRA "Bright's disease, lumbago, suppression of urine, nephritis, diabetes, renal calculi, uremia."

THE HANGED MAN:NEPTUNE "Pineal gland, spinal canal, nerve fiber."

DEATH:SCORPIO "-Syphilis, rupture, gravel, scurvy, fistula, piles, diseases of the womb or uterus, urethral stricture, prostatic stricture, nasal catarrh, disease of nasal mucous membrane and nasal cartilage."

TEMPERANCE : SAGITTARIUS "Locomotor ataxia, sciatica, lumbago, rheumatism, hip disease, accidents to thighs."

THE DEVIL :CAPRICORN "Eczema, erysipelas, leprosy, dislocation of bones, weak knees."

THE TOWER: MARS "-Iron in blood, red coloring matter in blood, genitals, motor nerves, left cerebral hemisphere, muscular movements, desire body, rectum."

THE STAR:AQUARIUS "Varicose veins, swollen ankles, leg ache, nervous diseases, sensitive skin."

THE MOON:pISCES "Bunions, gout, deformed feet and toes, tumors, dropsy."

THE SUN:SUN "Vital fluid, spleen, distribution of heat, pons varolii, oxygen, heart."

JUDGEMENT:pLUTO not sure on this one....

THE WORLD:SATURN "Gall bladder, pneumogastric or vagus nerve, teeth, skin, joints, ligaments, sigmoid flexure"

Strange2

In Aleister Crowley's book Liber 777, he lists the following correspondences for the Human body (in col. CLXXXII):

Fool - Respiratory Organs
Magician - Cerebral and Nervous Systems
High Priestess - Lymphatic System
Empress - Genital System
Emperor - Head and Face
Hierophant - Shoulders and Arms
Lovers - Lungs
Chariot - Stomach
Strength - Heart
Hermit - The Back
Wheel of Fortune - Digestive System
Justice - Liver