Spinel

wumpkie

I recently bought a pieced tumbled and I know roughly what the crystal can be used for but has anyone had any other experiences with this crystal as it's one, though I had heard of it, haven't really heard of it really being used for any purpose. If that makes any sense?

Cheers Guys :D

Briar Rose

I have a red spinel. I designed a dragon's claw with a red spinel (saw the movie "Dagon Slayer" back in the 80's and loved it).

It's a great renewal of energy stone. Melody says it's the stone of immortality. She says that it brings freshness to all endeavers and initiating rejuvenation to all which is beginning to degrade.

Funny how I didn't know it at the time, but it makes sense this stone came my way when I was ready for the amulet.

What color is yours?

MCsea

Its so weird cause we went fossicking on the weekend and got some sapphires and topaz but the most powerful gem we found was the spinel's mainly black and green (TINY I should say).

IMHO - and experiece

Clear Spinel rejuvenates mind, body and spirit, promoting new avenues for success.

Green Spinel dissipates emotional discomfort and acts as a conduit to inter-dimensional communication.

Black Spinel invites the work of mages, wizards and prophets into your life.

Violet Spinel enhances the connection with ancient sources of truth, and amplifies inherited wisdom.

Red Spinel enhances camaraderie, enthusiasm, courage, pioneering and survival skills.

This is in addition to what Melody says :)

MARINA

wumpkie

My spinel is red http://www.littlegemsrockshop.co.uk...TB=A&SHOP= &PN=M_Z.html#aPOLSPIN01#aPOLSPIN01 well I think thats the colour it is. When I saw the pictures online I knew I just had to have a piece, I also had been admiring it in books. If it definatley is red (which I think it is)
Red Spinel enhances camaraderie, enthusiasm, courage, pioneering and survival skills.
That would explain why I have picked it up. As at my job I feel I could be doing more or enchaning my qualities in the workplace. So it may well have to take a trip with me to work.

MCsea

nodds, I also think spinel is a very portable stone - some of my stones are stricly at home or for work or for healing but I have found spinel (and tournaline for that matter) travel well :)

very interesting this has popped up for me a few times this week.. maybe my black spinel wants a coloured friend !

let us know how your new spinel goes

blessings

MARINA

Alta

I have a pair of red spinel stud earrings (very small stones) and I just love wearing them. They make me feel positive.