spirit and location spread

flower

I have a few questions:

1. Is there a spread to know more about a spirit in a house?
Who he/ she is? Good or bad? How they lived? etc.

2. Is there a spread about countries or holiday locations?

I hope someone can help me.
Thanks a lot.
Flower

MoonLitCrystal

Flower, go to the Tarot spreads forum index, and you will see a heading called Angels and Spirits Spreads. There are a few different spreads you can try out.

Do you think you have a spirit in your house with you?

flower

I don't know if the spreads are good for a spirit in a house, they are more for
spirit guides, guardian angels...but not for a spirit in a house.

I do believe there is a spirit in my house, but he/she is good. I feel it

sprite

this may be worth a try, this is something i do when i cant find a spread or if i just have some questions id like answered to gather insight. anyway this works quite well for me and maybe it will you.

anyway i do one of 2 things
1- i will just shuffle the cards and talk my thoughts out, out loud then when i come to a question ill pull the top card, read it and go from there still talking and shuffling until i feel like ive gotten what i needed

2- i will also write down the questions then shuffle pulling the cards for each question. this works well also and i just going till i feel l like im done.

it may not give you direct answers but it will point you in the right direction to figuring things out.

also i would get a crystal or something that is could for spiritual connections contacting the dead, etc while reading to help channel energy. and i would probably try talking with directly while your shuffling and asking your questions.

thats my thoughts give it try, your no worse off than where you started if it doesnt work in what your trying to do.

flower

Thanks a lot
I will give it a try later on. (when I am al alone at home)

mingbop

yes flower, just ask. Just talk through the cards. You get into them and will get a wee story back, its good .