spread for the full moon

tarotgimp

so today I kind of had a brainstorm for a new tarot spread. As some of you know I like reading tarot during full moons and I thought to myself "Can I create a spread related to the full moon?" Well, I think I may have something here. Let me know what you guys think.

1. Masculine side(god aspect)
2. Feminine side(goddess aspect)
3. Positive of #1(north)
4. Positive of #2(north)
5. Negative of #1(south)
6. Neative of #2(south)
7. Synergy card...kind of a yin/yan kinda thing that represents the combination of the masculine and feminine aspects of yourself and how they "keep things together" so to speak.

Anyway hope you like this one. I found a couple "full moon" spreads here but this one seems a lil more simplified. Ironicly I'm usually for the more complex spreads lol.:)

tarotgimp

-blessed be

P.S I haven't even tried this one yet. Full moon is on monday the 9th, for those interested and don't know :)

{EDIT}

oh I just thought of something I was thinking this could be one of those "majors only" spreads idk...What are you guy's thoughts?

nisaba

tarotgimp said:
Full moon is on monday the 9th, for those interested and don't know :)
<smile> I know. there's nothing quite as nice as either a waxing or a waning gibbous moon - far nicer than a Full or crescent moon.

tarotgimp

nisaba said:
<smile> I know. there's nothing quite as nice as either a waxing or a waning gibbous moon - far nicer than a Full or crescent moon.

I always feel my best a couple days before a full moon and a day or so after. It's strange. I can't explain why lol...Any thoughts on the spread?

tarotgimp

-blessed be

nisaba

I haven't used it yet, I'll get back to you.

tarotgimp

I figured as much (I'm not going to use it myself untill monday). I was just looking for some intial thoughts from the people here. :)

tarotgimp

rwcarter

tg,

The spread looks well-balanced. The positions and layout of the cards both make sense to me. Don't know that I'll ever use it cause I don't really follow moon cycles, but on paper it looks like a solid spread! :thumbsup:

As for that whole simplicity vs large and complicated thing, are you feeling OK? :laugh:

Rodney

tarotgimp

rwcarter said:
tg,

The spread looks well-balanced. The positions and layout of the cards both make sense to me. Don't know that I'll ever use it cause I don't really follow moon cycles, but on paper it looks like a solid spread! :thumbsup:

As for that whole simplicity vs large and complicated thing, are you feeling OK? :laugh:

Rodney

ya know brotha, it's been one of those weeks lol. Maybe I just needed a lil simplicity. Also that gypsy spread is something I regularly do on a full moon but, man it takes an hour just to gain a very vauge idea of whats going on!

tarotgimp

Jyscal

I've been waiting for this day, as i have'nt done a reading during a Full Moon yet so it should be exciting! Looking forward to trying this spread tonight and ill let you know how it went by tomorrow. But im also kinda nervous which i take as a good thing!

tarotgimp

A friend of mine recently started reading his own tarot and yesterday we did a few test runs of this one cuz he wanted to and we're starting to think that cards 5 & 6 should be read reversed. For some reason it only made sense that way.

tarotgimp

P.S Me too Jyscal. I've done many readings on a full moon but those were the days I'd break out the gypsy spread...this time I'm going for simplicity :)