Spread Recomendation for Personal Reading

Natas

I am fairly new at reading tarot, and I am looking for a few suggestions on a spread to use for a perticular situation. My birthday is Oct 25, and this is also the night of the New Moon. Is there a good spread to use for, say a yearly reading? How about a relationship reading?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

wavebreaker

I guess it depends on the particular situation you want to do the reading about, and what you'd like to know.

For a yearly reading, you could simply draw 12 cards, one for each month. But I suppose that is rather general, especially if you are looking for a spread for a particular situation.

Maybe you could give some more information about the situation, so that people can suggest more specific spreads?

Natas

Basically what I am looking for is just some guidence for the new year, and I guess a do have some questions about my love life, and also finnancial issues.

Hope this helps clarify things a bit.

wavebreaker

Maybe it's best to do different readings about the various issues then.

For your love life, you might try the following wonderful spread, which was created by AT member jema:

1 - How you love yourself
2 - How you love others
3 - Wat may be blocking the flow of love
4 - What can help you to invite love into your life
5 - What may serve to keep you on the path of love

I don't know any financial spreads, but I'm sure other members have plenty of suggestions... ;) Or you can have a look at the different websites with tarot spreads.