Spread Study?

WhiteRaven

Where would I be able to post a spread for learning purposes with the creator?

note: I don't even know if this post is in the right area...I'm just guessing.

Alissa

Your Readings is the best forum for posting a reading and getting feedback~! :D Some folks will share a reading as an example of a spread, but for actual feedback and exchange, the Your Readings forum would be most appropriate!

Thanks!

Imagemaker

If you want to post a new layout /design with position meanings (or none), this is the place. Then people try it, give feedback. Some may post a specific reading using the spread in Reading Exchange.

What's your spread idea?

WhiteRaven

I'm not looking for a reading. I'm looking to work with the original creator of a spread so I can understand how to use it. I'm asking where would be the best place to go within the forum to do such a thing. Obviously it's not here. My apologies...but where? Same place as the deck study groups?
:confused:

Imagemaker

Who's the person? Can you PM them?

Discussing the spread itself fits here, as far as I know.

WhiteRaven

Umbrae.

I'm looking for a place so while I am working on Umbrae's relationship spread with him, others can also learn as well. This is a very complexed spread (at least I think it is) and I want to learn it piece by piece...and I think it could/should be shared with others in the forum to be able to learn it. It's a fantastice spread!!! And I want to learn how to use it properly. This is why I wanted to know if this would be the right section to do it or should I take this into the "General" section of study groups? Luna's tech thread for her Astrology Twist spread was moved there...so maybe that is the place?
or is it here? :confused:

Alissa

It is a good, and complex, spread. Umbrae is usually quite happy to help folks with it, and has just recently here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=399134#post399134

I would suggest contacting Umbrae by PM and proceed from there - most likely in the Your Readings forum also. Thus far, the Tarot Spreads forum wouldn't be the best place for posting, as it doesn't share a new spread and such, but studies an existing one. :)

Hope these ideas help. :D

WhiteRaven

Umbrae already contacted me last week. :) I was so frustrated that I worked with a 5 card spread for a few days just to "clear"..lol Plus, working on the Astrology Twist was much helpful. Now I feel like I'm ready to work on the relationship spread again. This is why I'm in search for the correct spot so I can let Umbrae know where to find my post. I'm not sure if "Your Readings" is the place though because of where Luna's tech thread got moved. Should I contact the Moderator in that section? (Sulis).