Spreads that inspire me to work hard/exert effort for something?

omera

I have a bad habit of losing interest or desire to work at something, and eventually it slips away and I stop doing it. Are there any spreads that would help with this?
In particular, I want something that will help me get back on track with practicing meditation, but a spread for any question like this will do.

Martie

How am I doing with this goal?

I created a spread to help motivate me to continue doing something or to reach a goal. Maybe you would find it helpful?
The positions are 1) The goal 2) Motivation to reach this goal 3) The progress I've made (or, Obstacle to the goal) 4) One step towards the goal 5) If I take this step, my immediate future promises to be ... 5) If I reach this goal, my future would be ...
There is a sketch of the layout of the spread on my blog (SynTAROTis) at http://psychsoma.co.za/syntarotis/2009/02/spread-how-am-i-doing-with-this-goal.html

Sheri

Hi Martie,

Thanks for sharing your layout! May I ask that you please post the layout here as well as your link? We have had times in the past when the server/whatever the link points to goes down/vanishes/etc., and then the layout is lost forever. Think of it as a way to back up your layout in case your blog site goes down.

Thanks for your consideration,
Sheri; moderator Tarot Spreads

Martie

Spread: Motivation to reach a goal

1) The goal
2) Motivation to reach the goal
3) The progress I've made, OR Obstacle to progress
4) One step towards the goal ...
5) If I take this step, my immediate future promises to be ...
6) If I reach my goal, my future promises to be ...

Sheri

Thank you, Martie!!!

Awesome spread!

:love: Sheri