Stagnation of Relationship (or ex-relationship)

Bellenouvelle

I currently made up this spread last night.

I am trying to make sense of my ex since he dropped off the face of the earth and cut contact with myself and all his friends. He's alive, just in seclusion from the world. It's been a month he hasn't spoken to anyone, and almost two months since he started withdrawing.
I'm thinking of doing a healing spread in addition to this one, to see what can be done for the situation he is going through. It's a scary situation since he withdrew from his friends, not just me.

If anyone has any additions/removals, let me know. Any feedback is greatly appreciated =D

Here you go:

****1*****2*****
**3***11****4***
*5************6*
**7********8***
******9*********
******10********

1)What they THINK of you
2) What they FEEL for you
3)A change they want to see in you
4) A change they want to see in themselves
5) Their feelings for wanting a relationship
6) Their feelings for wanting to be single
7) What is blocking communication between you two
8)What can be done to remove blockage
9)Fate's message regarding the relationship
10)Warning about the relationship-Something you must be aware of that may not be visible to you or them
11) Encouragement/Advice-Every cloud has a silver lining, every relationship has something we learn from, what is it?

walkonwater

Very interesting, Im going through the same situation my ex just dissapeared on me for an unknown reason, hopefully this is going to help me to understand better the situation and see if theres something I can do to change it, thanks, I will give u my feedback once I try it.

rwcarter

I think you mean that "they" is the other person/person the Querent is concerned about and "you" is the Querent? Otherwise, I think it looks good. It's balanced in terms of layout and it seems to flow well.

Rodney

lillyflowers

I really like the questions, :) im going to try it for sure, thanks for the spread

juliasv

This is my first post and the first spread I've tried from here...mainly because it will be relatively easy to see what the final results are.

WOW. This just amazed me!! It hit dead on with what I do know and gave me insight into what I had previously only guessed at!!

I do have one question...in relation to the other cards, what if the warning card is something good?

Bellenouvelle

I guess "Warning" card should have been called something else. It isn't so much as a warning, but something to look out for, something that you were not aware of or the person you're inquiring about was not aware of. This is a card more of, "what is behind the curtain?"

I'm glad this spread helped you =) A lot of thought went into it

juliasv

Thank you, Bellenouvelle! I'm pretty new to the tarot itself and while I somewhat have a mentor with them at times it's easier to ask questions of those I don't know, lol!

One of his recommendation was to try out different spreads and journal my results. This spread has definately been noted and the results journaled...time will tell of the accuracy!