Stalked by the Page of Wands

silver_angel85

Hey guys,

I am currently being stalked by the page of wands in my relationship readings. If he isn't popping up in the actual reading he is the base card of the deck.

So my thought is that Page are immature in their feelings/knowledge as they are still learning and grasping the power of the wands. Wands focus on our ideas, spirituality, inspiration, communication and creativity... Could this represent a relationship that is slowly trying to work itself out - ie: focusing on its communication and ideals? A relationship that is young and naive?

Please educate away. :)

danieljuk

in my tarot journal for the card I have the keywords "enthusiasm and exploration". In your relationship there is a lot of potential future growth and exploration. The positive potential is there. If you are running into problems, you need to work on where can it go from here? Try to bring new things into the relationship and do new things that you have not done before. Like go to a new place together or restaurant. Both try bringing new energy to it. The negative warning of that card is a stagnant relationship where you are both unhappy and nothing ever changes. Try to rediscover your relationship if you can. Also it can show important news or a message on the way. For me its a positive card in readings but you might need to change what you currently do, on both sides! take a risk, do something you wouldn't normally do together. Might be really good fun!

silver_angel85

in my tarot journal for the card I have the keywords "enthusiasm and exploration". In your relationship there is a lot of potential future growth and exploration. The positive potential is there. If you are running into problems, you need to work on where can it go from here? Try to bring new things into the relationship and do new things that you have not done before. Like go to a new place together or restaurant. Both try bringing new energy to it. The negative warning of that card is a stagnant relationship where you are both unhappy and nothing ever changes. Try to rediscover your relationship if you can. Also it can show important news or a message on the way. For me its a positive card in readings but you might need to change what you currently do, on both sides! take a risk, do something you wouldn't normally do together. Might be really good fun!

Thanks Danieljuk!! I don't see anything negative in him either, but was just wondering what his message was. I really like what you are saying, that the page brings potential for growth in the relationship and the message to try new things, plus this works well in my most recent reading.

Thanks again. :)

Bloudwedd

If he keeps popping up in your (relationship)readings why dont ask "him" about it? ^^ A very simple way of doing that is to mix your deck and then count up the cards until you find him. Then read the 1-3 cards before him as what he need you to stop doing and 1-3 cards after him as what he wants you to know/or start doing for example. I have noticed that things keeps popping up until we acknowledge it and then goes away. GL!

Theta Choir

If he keeps popping up in your (relationship)readings why dont ask "him" about it? ^^ A very simple way of doing that is to mix your deck and then count up the cards until you find him. Then read the 1-3 cards before him as what he need you to stop doing and 1-3 cards after him as what he wants you to know/or start doing for example. I have noticed that things keeps popping up until we acknowledge it and then goes away. GL!

What a cool idea. Last month I drew The High Priestess three days in a row for my daily card. Wish I would have thought to do something like that. I'll remember this technique the next time I'm feeling stalked. :)

silver_angel85

Thanks Bloudwedd! Now I just did that but got confused about your order lol I turned the deck over so it was pictures facing me. Is that correct to take the top 3 and then the bottom three from the page of wands. Wanna make sure I'm reading my guidance the right way around lol

Bloudwedd

I dont think it matters what order, as long as you are clear in your intentions!
Usually cards to the left signifies the past and cards to the right present and future.

katarzyna

I often get the Page of Wands in relationship readings when I am about to receive a positive message from someone. Lets say there was a fight or separation with a lover - this Page usually means I'll hear from him...my partner approaching me with truce or apologies, or just wanting to see me again. Could this apply to you?

silver_angel85

I often get the Page of Wands in relationship readings when I am about to receive a positive message from someone. Lets say there was a fight or separation with a lover - this Page usually means I'll hear from him...my partner approaching me with truce or apologies, or just wanting to see me again. Could this apply to you?

Apologies for the delay in reply, but in short YES!! LOL

My ex and I broke up in March but over the last 4 weeks I have been runing into him EVERYWHERE (after not seeing him in months) - walking through shops, stopped at set of lights and he's in the car behind me, out at different pubs at night with friends and once at a coffee shop... LOL! These were the first "meetings" since our breakup and I had worried about this but things seem to be polite and friendly which is nice as we do still share mutual friends. So you may have been onto something Katarzyn. :)