starting astrology correspondance course (glenn perry)

HOLMES

hello:)
it arrived today in a big box.
first the cost is 816, american which is a self study course without any feedback from him. otherwise it would of cost 400 and 400 , and 400 for each phrase.
i also got the expanded version of the course with the full tapes set instead of the selected tape set set out in the original course outline.
one thing about the course is it doesnt teach math , or how to set up a chart. that is ok for i wasnt interested in that. instead the focus is on interpating the chart. (i figure for learning to set up a chart i could order the math course from afa and the only way to learn astrology volume two which teaches that as well )

let me get box and tell you what i get.
1. astro psychology mentorship program , learning guide for levle one, the psychology of signs and planets.
2. learning guide for level two , depth anlaysis of the natal chart,
3 learning guide for level three, advanced therapeutic astrology
4. aap counseling skills training handbook,
5. an introduction to psychological astrology slide handout for students.
6. advanced therapeutic astrology
7. an introduction to astro psychlogy, a synthesis of contempory astrology and depth psychology
8.essays on psychological astrology , theory and practic,
9depth analysis of the natal chart, advanced therapeutic astrology.
10. the shadow in the horoscrop, four essays on jung concept of the shadow.
11 series of class handouts.

the books are spiral bound, (takes look at first book ) i think by the titles, the numbers 7 and 1 are meant to be studied together eheh,
the required texts for levle one , two are in my course, and one i still have to search out. which i dont' mind .
there is an extensive list of reccomended readings for level ones, boosk by stephen arroyo, donna cunning ham, g fairfiled, robert hand, alice howel.

then the lesson one is set up as topics covered , reading assignement, then listen to the tapes, and complete assignment one..
which i will give you a sample of, what is a differnce between zodiac and constellation, why is a sign related to the annual cycle, what is the signficance of thsi.
and a further question down the list is why does an aspect derive its meaning from the nature of the sign to which it corresponds.

speaking of tapes, with the course i recieved comes quite a bit of tapes indeed. they come in albums,
which i love for it instantly brings to mind the albums i recieve from orin and daben websites :)

1 the first tape ablums is called introduction to psychological astrology, a dymic approach to signs, planets, houses, and aspects.12 tapes
2.peeling the planetary onio, part one sun through mars, ten tapes,
3. peeling the planetary onion , part two , jupiter through pluto, 10 tapes
4 planets in houses, from sun through mars, , from inner process to outer manifestion ten tapes
5. planets in houses, jupiter through pluto ten tapes
6. depth analysis of the natal chart, delinating the chart froma psychlgical perspective 12 tapes,
7. delineating the personal myth , a 12 week course in chart synthesis, part one 12 tapes,
8. delineating the personal myth , part two , 12 tape
9. aspects as personal myths four tapes,
10 psychopatholgy and healing in the birth chart, four tapes
11. finding the life script in the chart, three tapes
12. astrological counseling techiques three tapes,

i would say i would feel overwealmed if not for the study guides i have to give me a systemetic study . (it is reccomended to do a lesson a month )
i am greatly impressed and feel like a kid on christmas morning lol or birthday or something like that.
(was supposed to be here just before christmas but canadian customs held it up )
i am looking to keep you abreast much like lee did in his own correspondance course.

isthmus nekoi

Thanks for the update, HOLMES. Yes, do tell us how the study goes and feel free to post if you have any questions.