Strange Happening with the Fey Tarot

memries

When I went to my son's this week, he lives an hour from me, I had not been for three weeks.

He gave me a Tarot card he had found on his front porch.. It had been there for a week and a half before he found it ! Then it hung in the mailbox for a few days. It was mine ! It was from my new The Fey Tarot Deck and it was the World Card. I had been using it almost every day and had not even missed it !

It came to no harm and had been raining and everything but suppose it was sheltered under the swing on the porch.

Now this is the same deck that when after I received it I dropped the whole thing twice at least and the members on here told me to do various steps to settle it, which I did. (Cannot find the post or would use that one)

I thought it was pretty strange as he found the card just when he is starting a new business and having doubts if he should or not. I told him I thought it was a great card to find.

Previously I sat on the swing for a good hour and a half counting the cards and looking at each one ! What do you think ?

ana luisa

WOW!! Your deck surely looks like it has a life of its own!!

ana luisa

I got curious and decided to have a look at it. It seems it´s quite positive as a message to your son. the snail suggests slow progress but the fact that it´s flying implies no restraints and many possibilities. However, I would be wary of the dragon. it looks like his business will require of him a constant and close coordination so that it always runs smoothly. Is he a bit of a perfectionist?

willowfox

Well, you are both lucky, he's got a new business which is off to a good start and you've got your card back and undamaged as well. The card is really a lucky omen of luck and success. I would have it tattooed someplace if you like tattoos that is.

memries

I think he is a perfectionist in that particular application. Other times not so much but he is a complex character.
Talk about faeries playing tricks on you. That was a good one.

Three weeks prior I showed him the deck and we looked at each card together. Also we had been to Lily Dale before, together, and found the Fairy Trail and walked down it. I was surprised he liked it for he is very macho and I wrote about it. At the time I thought maybe he was just patronizing me but now I think he was sincere in his interest.