Strength as future of a relationship

sonjasingh

I've been through many posts here on Strength as "love potential" and
"end result", but too many different opinions, as much as they broaden your understanding, can also lead to confusion.

I did a spread on where a relationship is headed. I started dating someone I knew for four months, this last week. He's a saggitarius. The future of the relationship showed - Strength. He's a very impulsive person and as much as he's scared of commitment (Oh so typical of a saggi :D no offense) is also a nice person deep down. We're just giving it a shot to see how it goes. Strength in the future card to me :

1) The relationship needs strength, perseverance and patience to develop. Its not going to be easy however both of us have the strength to make it work.

2) As much as he's scared of a commitment at the moment and is just starting out on something new here, he CAN be tamed. What I mean is that there is strength to tame this guy. And the future has the potential to turn this relationship into a something strong and lasting.

Any thoughts on this cards as future prospective?

Love

Sonja

Spark-san

What it seems to also mean to me is that maybe he will have the strength to get over his comittment issues and invest that strength into your relationship.
I hope I've given good feedback! :)

starrystarrynight

I generally tend to read trumps as energy needed (or lessons needed to be learned) to get the seeker though the situation. Since it was your reading asking about the future potential of this relationship, I think I would attribute this card's energy need to you. So, as an outcome card of a relationship reading, my first thought would be that the relationship may end up testing your confidence, and you may find yourself needing to use a lot of diplomacy and a gentle touch through the duration of it. At best, it may turn out to be a strong union full of passion; however, on the downside, you may find yourself walking on eggshells with this guy much of the time.